This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective Question

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaMomof7

I'm thinking about starting to work on these and was wondering if anyone knows how many puzzles to complete each case depending on which level I do them on?

Thank you

teapot10

Squid

I play only on hard or expert level.  There are at least 20 puzzles to get the badge and close the case.  I've never actually counted.

C~M

TeaMomof7

So if I've got 1/63 cases done...lol...it's gonna take me a while  crying10.gif

Thank you for the info

Squid

Come over to the darkside.  Sherlock will have all your puzzles/cases done in several days.  Presto chango.

TeaMomof7

Hocky

Stinkerbell

FreecellFanny

Quote from: hocky on November 24, 2009, 07:55:08 PM
Come to the dark side.......we have cookies   embrace.gif

We also have a ton of top-shelf liquor.  beer11.gif

jamrow32

I started using sherlock somewhere around puzzle 52.  I at that time was 1/52....using the auto, i caught up very quickly.  Now I just run the auto once a month when the new puzzle hits.  Only takes about a hour per badge on hard level

Squid

Squid

Quote from: jamrow32 on November 26, 2009, 05:23:24 AM
I started using sherlock somewhere around puzzle 52.  I at that time was 1/52....using the auto, i caught up very quickly.  Now I just run the auto once a month when the new puzzle hits.  Only takes about a hour per badge on hard level
I love my Sherlock.

Joe C

Before the days of hiding your profile, I used to get grief about my wife's account. That is because when we opened it for her, I ran Sherlock until all the cases were solved.

First badge was the Club Pogo, followed by like 40 Jigsaw Detective badges in two days. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 26, 2009, 06:06:59 AM
Before the days of hiding your profile, I used to get grief about my wife's account. That is because when we opened it for her, I ran Sherlock until all the cases were solved.

First badge was the Club Pogo, followed by like 40 Jigsaw Detective badges in two days. hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

FreecellFanny

I found that in order to run Sherlock effectively you needed a super good internet connection.  white flag.gif

jamrow32

Speaking of jigsaw detective....we may be at the end of that game as I do not see a new badge either active or pending for this coming month....hmmm

Squid

Hmmmm, how many cases have there been?  If it's 50, maybe you're right and this is the end of the road.  We'll find out later tonight, I guess, huh?

Hocky

Actually there have been 63 cases so far.......so I don't think it is over....but you are right, usually someone has wind of next month's badge by now.

Squid

Are you following me, Hocky?  I think I see your shadow around corners.....

girl5.gif
giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 30, 2009, 09:04:00 AM
Are you following me, Hocky?  I think I see your shadow around corners.....

girl5.gif
giggle2.gif

She might not be following you, but I'm following that hunk in your siggy. Yumm-O!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview