Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

End of my personal challenges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Tomorrow I will finish all of my challenges.  What do you do with the personal challenge when none are available?  Are they just wasted?

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on November 24, 2009, 04:46:38 PM
Greetings,
Tomorrow I will finish all of my challenges.  What do you do with the personal challenge when none are available?  Are they just wasted?

Thanks
S1lent

I'm shocked that Joe hasn't posted here. You reactivate them and start collecting the x2, x3, etc beside the badges.

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 24, 2009, 04:59:17 PM
you redo them all
I finished 2003 a second time and should finish 2004 a second time in about 15 weeks.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 24, 2009, 06:29:54 PM
I'm shocked that Joe hasn't posted here. You reactivate them and start collecting the x2, x3, etc beside the badges.
I just forget to hit the SUBMIT button. tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on November 24, 2009, 07:01:25 PM
I just forget to hit the SUBMIT button. tumbsup.gif

I'm so far behind on all my PC's I won't be finished till 2011/2012.  Unless they have 3 badges a week for the next year.

Now that I've been brought over to the dark side I want every single badge I can get my paws on.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

ILoveSiamese

All mine are done except for 4 or 5 in the 2003 I hate Euchre and backgammon dont think I will ever finish cause you actulaay have to play with peeps in Euchre for the rates badge.

ILS
HUSKER POWER

Joe C

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on November 24, 2009, 07:18:12 PM
All mine are done except for 4 or 5 in the 2003 I hate Euchre and backgammon dont think I will ever finish cause you actulaay have to play with peeps in Euchre for the rates badge.

ILS
HUSKER POWER
I am doing EUCHRE rated challenge this week. I can quadruple-browse if you want to use the "Help With Challenges" thread.  I have to get 5 rated wins in Euchre on two accounts. A third would be easy.

Also, if you have a nasty challenge, you the "Help With Challenges" thread. Backgammon is super easy for me. tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

thanks Joe I will have used that before

see over on that thread
ILS

FreecellFanny

All of my PC's are done as well so I've been wasting them every week now. Too bad I can't transfer them to my kid because I can't see wasting my time doing them over.

I am concentrating on my premiums now.  cheerleading.gif

Squid

All of my PC's are done and many have been done 2 or 3 times.  I usually choose a PC each week that coincides with a MnM or Premium badge that I still need to get so I can get a twofer or a threefer!  If that doesn't work for whatever reason, I just choose something I'd like to play that week.

LOL, with the sale today on Pogo, I bought 60 MnM badges with the buy two get one free.  I saved about 360 gems.  Sometimes it pays to wait to buy those badges.  Plus, my aunt sent me a Mastercard debit card gift for my birthday so she paid for the gems I had to buy!  All this PLUS I get turkey and mom's stuffing today?  The day is a good one!

Joe C

Pogo really needs to change the number of Personal Challenges. Three per week would be good, with a REAL Personal Challenge once every three months. What is a REAL Personal Challenge? As many as you want to do during the week.

Also, I wish that Pogo would give you ALBUM credit for finishing every badge in the album. I worked just as hard to finish it x2 and x10!  giggle2.gif

bewitched

Is there a limit to hom many times you can repeat a challenge?
I was thinking it would only let me do it x5 on one challenge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bewitched on November 26, 2009, 09:21:38 AM

When I was working on Phlinx, there was a really easy MnM badge and in a weeks time I got it like 25x I think. Is this what you mean?

Joe C

Quote from: bewitched on November 26, 2009, 09:21:38 AM
There is no limit. I have 58 badges at x50. On my second account, I have ONE Mix badge so I can complete the Special Edition badges on the first badge day. This badge I have won x58.

I am not sure if x100 will show up on your album, but I have heard that it shows up just fine on the badge page.

After x30, you will not receive any tokens for your repeat. tumbsup.gif

mr.clean

raine56

I have 7 to go in the 2004 album then I have done them all.

Hocky

WTG you two!  Unlike Joe , I don't go back and do all of my past weekly challenges x 2  giggle2.gif

I only repeat past PC if I need it for a super or special edition badge.

S1lent

Hi
Just a little update.

I finished all of my personal challenges...so I started re-doing some of the other challenges.  However, after I completed the challenge...my total badge count remained the same.  Darn.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on December 02, 2009, 05:40:25 PM
Hi
Just a little update.

I finished all of my personal challenges...so I started re-doing some of the other challenges.  However, after I completed the challenge...my total badge count remained the same.  Darn.

S1lent

yes, but you should have a x2 beside them...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview