This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks Stone Idol Badge changed to Special Edition *see badge*

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

It doesn't affect my overall badge count and really doesn't matter to me but I think I resent them doing it because some whiners thought  it was too hard.  It was not that hard.  Others have been worse.  They should have extended the time in which to get the badge, like that Quick Quack badge, if they felt compelled to act in response to the complaints.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 02, 2009, 05:03:10 AM
It doesn't affect my overall badge count and really doesn't matter to me but I think I resent them doing it because some whiners thought  it was too hard.  It was not that hard.  Others have been worse.  They should have extended the time in which to get the badge, like that Quick Quack badge, if they felt compelled to act in response to the complaints.
So Pogo responded to people's complaints in this case? Let us hope they respond to RETURNING our stats in Monopoly.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I heard through the grapevine that Pogo was inundated with complaints on the TriPeaks challenge.  Grapevine chat and a buck will buy you a cup of cheap coffee but it's what I heard. 

I don't even know how many GO passes I had so if I check mine now I'll have no point of reference.  How many GO passes were required to rank out?  That's probably how many I had.  lol

~buttercup~

i thought the badge was supposed to say special edition on it. instead it's just stretched out.

Homer

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on December 02, 2009, 05:12:52 PM
i thought the badge was supposed to say special edition on it. instead it's just stretched out.

Mine says special edition  undecided.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~buttercup~

mine is in the special edition album but it doesn't say special edition on it. it's just stretched out and looks weird.

Joe C

Mine is listed as "Badge Of Honor" but it done in the font and colors of a special edition badge. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview