Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Sale Code

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtric1963

this makes me mad as hell, not only the jigsaw puzzle, the mix-match badges.  pogo is screwing us over again.
they are selling us 2 for 1, when usually we can get the old badges for 10 gems each(3 badges for 30 gems) now we get 3 badges for 32 gems.  is that a deal?  here we go again opening up and bending over so someone can screw us again. low blow.gif low blow.gif white flag.gif girls18.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jtric1963 on November 30, 2009, 08:44:00 PM
this makes me mad as hell, not only the jigsaw puzzle, the mix-match badges.  pogo is screwing us over again.
they are selling us 2 for 1, when usually we can get the old badges for 10 gems each(3 badges for 30 gems) now we get 3 badges for 32 gems.  is that a deal?  here we go again opening up and bending over so someone can screw us again. low blow.gif low blow.gif white flag.gif girls18.gif
I feel your pain. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Buy them when you want, wait for them to go on sale, alot of people do, as for the buy 2 get 1 free, it is over soon...that is why they haven't released anything yet...will prob release it after shutdown later.

Stinkerbell

here we go again opening up and bending over so someone can screw us again. low blow.gif low blow.gif white flag.gif girls18.gif

Yeah, as my mother likes to say when she's totally irate about something "I got mine without the KY jelly!"

C~M

Well Pogo is going down at 5 AM EST so new M&M's and Jigsaw should be out when they come back up.

Joe C

Bought my mix and match badges with no discount.

Thanks for making me wait so you could be cheap, Pogo! swear2.gif

Squid

The bastards!  The MnM badges are there but, of course, the coupon is no longer valid.  They are not getting my gems!  I can wait until the next sale.  The bastards!

Hocky

On the bright side of things....Jigsaw december badge is available for Joe to get x 10..... giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 01, 2009, 05:25:39 AM
On the bright side of things....Jigsaw december badge is available for Joe to get x 10..... giggle2.gif
Pogo does not allow cases to be won more than once. tumbsup.gif
hysterical.gif x10

Hocky

Are you serious?  no-no.gif  Why aren't you petitioning pogo Josie?

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 01, 2009, 05:31:32 AM
Are you serious?  no-no.gif  Why aren't you petitioning pogo Josie?
Because it is a game award badge.  giggle2.gif

Tori

As of 9 a.m. eastern time, the code is still working for all the prior mnm badges..just not the Dec ones.

Posting this in case some of you had not yet purchased the older ones.

TheLastDodo

C~M

TheLastDodo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview