PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:11:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

gem question

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

is there a place were you can get a few free gems? or a game where you can win some gems? i know you can get some in jackpot spins but they're rare. there was something i wanted to get from the mini mall that's on sale but i'm short 1 gem. i'd buy more but i don't have a credit card. so i was wondering if there was some free somewhere?

C~M

no free gems unless you trust those spammers offering them free in chat rooms...maybe you could have a friend gift it to you

roadwarrior

nope, sorry.  Unless pogo gives them to you or you win them.

You can get a prepaid credit card at rite aide, walgreens, western union, walmart and CVS pharmacy.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

~buttercup~

i only have one friend on pogo and she doesn't have a credit card either. oh well i guess i'll have to do without. sad.gif anyway thanks for the info.

C~M

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 28, 2009, 11:09:56 PM
i only have one friend on pogo and she doesn't have a credit card either. oh well i guess i'll have to do without. sad.gif anyway thanks for the info.

You can be my friend.

C~M

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 28, 2009, 11:09:56 PM

Also, how do you buy the cheats?

roadwarrior

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 29, 2009, 01:09:57 AM
i don't use cheats.

without getting offended...why are you here then?

We are all cheaters, use backdoors and take full advantage of every glitch, programming error, double browsing and the like that comes pogos way.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 29, 2009, 01:21:30 AM
without getting offended...why are you here then?

We are all cheaters, use backdoors and take full advantage of every glitch, programming error, double browsing and the like that comes pogos way.
They might be here because we answer questions that no other forum answers.
They might be here because we help people get hard challenges.
They might be here because we have good information about Pogo in general, not related to cheating in Pogo.
They might be here for the comedy, especially Homer making fun of Mayhem and Homer slapping da peeps. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

The forum is open to cheaters and non-cheaters alike.  tumbsup.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~buttercup~

i don't use cheats but i don't have a problem with people that do. if i had a problem with people that used cheats i wouldn't post here. i do find the glitches useful. i never would have got the crossword cove badge if not for this site. with that said i find this site very helpful for those of us that don't use cheats. the subway thing a few months ago for example. if not for this site i wouldn't have known about the passes and never would have won any. i also want to say that after i read people's response to the fact that i don't used cheats i no longer felt welcomed on this site. i want to thank joe and homer for making me feel welcomed and that it's ok for me to be on this site. i really do love this site and the helpful people on it.

munch000

hey buttercup- really ,please don't leave. It is a great site. Sometimes you just have to bear with and ignore some comments tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 30, 2009, 01:08:16 AM
i don't use cheats but i don't have a problem with people that do. if i had a problem with people that used cheats i wouldn't post here. i do find the glitches useful. i never would have got the crossword cove badge if not for this site. with that said i find this site very helpful for those of us that don't use cheats. the subway thing a few months ago for example. if not for this site i wouldn't have known about the passes and never would have won any. i also want to say that after i read people's response to the fact that i don't used cheats i no longer felt welcomed on this site. i want to thank joe and homer for making me feel welcomed and that it's ok for me to be on this site. i really do love this site and the helpful people on it.

Buttercup~
I don't want to argue with you but I don't think I've ever seen a post that was rude or unwelcoming to you.  Many of the people here use cheat programs but MANY of us understand that there are those who don't.  That's everyone's choice.  Ignore any comment that might be construed to mean we "look down" on NONcheaters.  We don't.  We try to be helpful to everyone who is looking for help.  Keep coming back; the forum is worth it.

** edited to include the post I am responding to, for the convenience of others :-D

Hocky

Just so ya know....using a glitch is just as "bad" as using a cheat in pogo's eyes......sorry!

We still don't want you to leave!  And don't let the comments of a few speak for the whole forum.....  embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 30, 2009, 01:08:16 AM
i also want to say that after i read people's response to the fact that i don't used cheats i no longer felt welcomed on this site.

I actually was being nice asking to be your Pogo friend.

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 30, 2009, 11:43:32 AM
I actually was being nice asking to be your Pogo friend.

You can be my pogo friend CM embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview