PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

gem question

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Was it me? Was I rude, offensive or condescending again? I hate it when that happens and don't realize it. I like to know when I'm doing it, ya know?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2009, 02:09:21 PM
Was it me? Was I rude, offensive or condescending again? I hate it when that happens and don't realize it. I like to know when I'm doing it, ya know?
I'm just saying.... hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

"I have a dream"...that one day...cheaters and non cheaters will walk hand in hand without prejudice...without fear....with only love in their hearts for one another....blah, blah, blah......yada, yada, yada.....whatever.  Look....we like our digital badges even if we don't truly own them...it's ok if you don't share our opinion.  We still love you anyway

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2009, 02:09:21 PM
We're just sayin'....     giggle2.gif

~buttercup~

white flag.gif i'm going to change the subject now and get back on topic. i recently found the answer to my gem problem that i think will be useful to others without credit cards. i found these game card things that you can buy at the store and with the game cards you can use them to buy gems or memberships. i've seen some similar game cards for other game sites but only recently found one that can be used for pogo. although i thought they were only for memberships i found they could be used for gems. cheesy.gif anyway i thought i'd share what i found.

C~M

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 30, 2009, 11:21:28 PM
i found these game card things that you can buy at the store and with the game cards you can use them to buy gems or memberships.

This was already posted at the beginning of this topic see below please...

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 27, 2009, 09:10:26 AM
nope, sorry.  Unless pogo gives them to you or you win them.

You can get a prepaid credit card at rite aide, walgreens, western union, walmart and CVS pharmacy.

Hocky

I seen the same thing at the store buttercup....it's not quite a prepaid credit card like visa or MC but you can use it for gaming websites...I forget what it's called though.

Homer

Didn't pogo used to sell some sort of card at Walmart or something?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Miki

Was just going to reply on this  tumbsup.gif

There's a card I found, comes in $20 cards only. It's called the Ultimate Game Card, and I guess you can use it to charge up on over a couple hundred game sites. I had to find some other way of buying it since my BF likes to track my debit card use and when he sees me paying game sites he gets cranky  swear2.gif

But when I go to store by myself, he doesn't look at receipts, so........ lipsrsealed.gif

But yeah, this card is all over the place, WalMart, Target, several drugstores. It's a good thing for those who don't or can't use a CC!

Oh and the only downside to it was I couldn't use the entire $20. Seems the card has to make a little profit with a fee tacked on ($2.39) so I was only able to buy 170 gems instead of the 350 gems (which would have come out to a total of $22.39).

~buttercup~

yeah that's the one i found to. at first though i wasn't sure it was good for pogo because it doesn't say on the card. i got 170 gems and i still have enough on the card to get 30 more gems. so it's better then nothing i guess.

Julie

Quote from: Miki on December 02, 2009, 01:36:35 PM

I had to find some other way of buying it since my BF likes to track my debit card use and when he sees me paying game sites he gets cranky  swear2.gif

Honey, please dump him immediately!!  Joking!  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview