PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:29:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo IE8 upgrade

Started by 4Tattoo4,

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tattoo4

pogo made me download IE8 now I have this funky toolbar at the top and don't know how to get rid of it any suggestions ?

4Tattoo4

ok i got things back to normal but have a box on pogo's homepage that says it will no longer support IE6 and i need to upgrade if I want to keep playing pogo.  Has anyone else had this on their pogo homepage?

Squid

I think most people have 7 or 8, both still supported.

4Tattoo4

ty Squid guess i'll have to download 7 and hope its not as awful as 8 was i installed and uninstalled it fast

feranm_ie8team

Remove any unwanted toolbars by going to View->Toolbars and making sure those that you don'y want to appear at the top of the browser are not checked. Or you can go to  Tools->Manage Add-ons and remove toolbars there.

-Feran
IE Outreach

4Tattoo4

xjust4fun

I had IE6 also and pogo told me that it was no longer being supported, too bad cause my IE6 worked extremely well.  Hate IE8.

munch000

I still have IE7 and totally agree that IE8 is terrible. I downloaded IE8 and boy did I  get rid of it reallllll fast.

wnn725

I upgraded to ie8  what is so different   I guess i just dont notice alot of things   also thanks for the help with tool bars  that is so easy now

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview