This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Should I space em out?

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaMomof7

So I gave in and decided to buy Sherlock...lol...and first thing I have to say is I LOVE it...but now on to my real question...

Should I space out the badges? I've been running it at night while I'm in bed and a friend of mine said I should space it out because it's "obvious" if you look at my badges that I'm running an auto.  I didn't respond to her comment...just made me wonder.

Should I be concerned or will Pogo not care unless I tried to claim a prize?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: teapot10 on December 01, 2009, 06:34:05 PM
So I gave in and decided to buy Sherlock...lol...and first thing I have to say is I LOVE it...but now on to my real question...

Should I space out the badges? I've been running it at night while I'm in bed and a friend of mine said I should space it out because it's "obvious" if you look at my badges that I'm running an auto.  I didn't respond to her comment...just made me wonder.

Even if you space them out, Pogo will know and will get you if you try to claim a prize. If you hide your profile so only your friends will know what you're doing, then you won't have to worry about people in the rooms bugging you. 

les

I didn't space mine out  and if someone looks at my badges its obvious I'm a cheater.

that's why its best to set your profile so that only people on your friends list can see

Joe C

Quote from: les on December 01, 2009, 06:54:45 PM
I didn't space mine out  and if someone looks at my badges its obvious I'm a cheater.

that's why its best to set your profile so that only people on your friends list can see
Exactly.

If no one can see your profile, than who cares. Pogo knows you cheat but does not care unless you try to claim a prize of actual value. tumbsup.gif

See if you can finish them in a day or two. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TeaMomof7

Thanks everyone...I think I'm on case 50 so almost done  cheerleading.gif just didn't want to worry about getting my account deleted after all this "hard" work  giggle2.gif

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: teapot10 on December 01, 2009, 07:17:09 PM
Thanks everyone...I think I'm on case 50 so almost done  cheerleading.gif just didn't want to worry about getting my account deleted after all this "hard" work  giggle2.gif

You know, don't ever let anyone make you feel inferior for using the auto. The thing doesn't start itself, does it?  No, my friend. It takes skill to load the auto. Pat yourself on the back and hold your head high. Unless it hurts, then don't do that.

TeaMomof7

LOL...I'm trying to build up my paypal account to buy them all  giggle2.gif we are planning a wedding for next year so all my pogo money has to come from things I sell on ebay...guess I better find more stuff to list  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: teapot10 on December 01, 2009, 07:40:16 PM
LOL...I'm trying to build up my paypal account to buy them all  giggle2.gif we are planning a wedding for next year so all my pogo money has to come from things I sell on ebay...guess I better find more stuff to list  giggle2.gif

You should add Pogo Gems to your wedding registry. I know I would!  tumbsup.gif    giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 01, 2009, 07:22:50 PM
You know, don't ever let anyone make you feel inferior for using the auto. The thing doesn't start itself, does it?  No, my friend. It takes skill to load the auto. Pat yourself on the back and hold your head high. Unless it hurts, then don't do that.

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 01, 2009, 07:45:58 PM
You should add Pogo Gems to your wedding registry. I know I would!  tumbsup.gif    giggle2.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif You're sooooo funny Stinkums!

TeaMomof7

OMG, I could totally Pogo register now that we have gifting services   hysterical.gif

Squid

roadwarrior

when I bought sherlock took me 6 or 7 days of running 24/7 to catch up to the current case (this was back in August)

If you look at my badges I'm a cheater..but pogo doesn't care unless you claim a prize.  and just let the pogo jr police be jealous!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

alyaks

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 01, 2009, 06:34:05 PM
Should I space out the badges?

I'm naturally spaced out so I don't have to worry about the badges  giggle2.gif

Julie

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 01, 2009, 06:34:05 PM

If you use autos then don't try and claim a prize, Pogo apparently audit your account and wont pay up if they think you've been using autos. That's the thing you have to accept if you start using autos, say goodbye to the prizes and jackpots.

Whether you space out badges or not doesn't really matter if your profile is set to private or for friends viewing only, but if for whatever reason you want to have your profile viewable to all, then be prepared for some nut or nosey parker to call you out on it.  Not saying it will happen, I have the WordJong and Wonderland Memories badges pretty much one after another in the space of a few days and was never called out on it but it does happen, I've seen it   rolleyes.gif 

jamrow32

When I picked up Sherlock...I ran that auto as long as I could....getting 50 badges in 3 days was rather nice

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jamrow32 on December 03, 2009, 05:13:19 AM
When I picked up Sherlock...I ran that auto as long as I could....getting 50 badges in 3 days was rather nice

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview