Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 03, 2009, 03:56:04 PM
gems?  gems for a purse?  My mini nearly died of a stroke!!  She will not pay gems for a purse.

Besides my badge **** hubby just spent all our gems on the M&M badges and badge book for this month and we have 2 left.  I'll have to buy enough gems to get the special Limited edition M&M when it comes out.  :)

Those purses only cost 2 gems...lmao

Squid

Unless there is some animation, I'd refuse to spend gems on the purses.  It chapped my hide when they offered the SCUBA divers for gems only.  They do nothing.... just stand there in their wetsuits, like any other costume that costs tokens, not gems.  I refused to buy them even though I'm a certified diver.  Hmmmph!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 04, 2009, 07:38:59 AM
Unless there is some animation, I'd refuse to spend gems on the purses.  It chapped my hide when they offered the SCUBA divers for gems only.  They do nothing.... just stand there in their wetsuits, like any other costume that costs tokens, not gems.  I refused to buy them even though I'm a certified diver.  Hmmmph!
I bought TWO things for my Pogo Mini way back in the day. They are still part of my profile. A nice background and an animated "pet" that is not really a pet. They fit in with my profile, which nobody ever sees anymore. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 04, 2009, 12:26:09 AM
Those purses only cost 2 gems...lmao

Last night hubby and I got in a small spat over who was going to take our 14 year old pit bull mix to the vet today. I'm over it now.  So is he.  However as a way to say "I'm sorry for being a jerk" his mini bought my mini a purse with the last 2 gems.

So now my mini has no gems, a purse and is wondering when the shoes will come out.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on December 04, 2009, 07:50:58 AM
I bought TWO things for my Pogo Mini way back in the day. They are still part of my profile. A nice background and an animated "pet" that is not really a pet. They fit in with my profile, which nobody ever sees anymore. giggle2.gif
That was YOU?

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview