Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaMomof7

cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif

THERE ARE PURSES IN THE MINI MALL!!!!!!!!    dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif  dancing16.gif

mtndewlover342

giggle2.gif  There sure are!  They are cute too!  I also picked up the free animated background.  I like it  elf2.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Stinkerbell

TeaMomof7

gator8_24

Unless the handbags look like Dooney & bourke, Kathy Van Zeeland or makowski I not spending LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 03, 2009, 01:17:42 PM
Unless the handbags look like Dooney & bourke, Kathy Van Zeeland or makowski I not spending LOL

They're only 2 gems each. What do you want, free?  Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 03, 2009, 01:20:40 PM
They're only 2 gems each. What do you want, free?  Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea.

Unless they open and close or swing on the arm they should be free.  Besides I spent all available gems on M&M  only have 1 gem left lol 

Just checked  & the bags just sit on the ground waiting for them to be stolen LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 03, 2009, 01:23:13 PM
Unless they open and close or swing on the arm they should be free.  Besides I spent all available gems on M&M  only have 1 gem left lol 

Just checked  & the bags just sit on the ground waiting for them to be stolen LOL

Excellent point!  I wonder if I can get a refund?

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 03, 2009, 02:49:44 PM
Excellent point!  I wonder if I can get a refund?

gems?  gems for a purse?  My mini nearly died of a stroke!!  She will not pay gems for a purse.

Besides my badge whore hubby just spent all our gems on the M&M badges and badge book for this month and we have 2 left.  I'll have to buy enough gems to get the special Limited edition M&M when it comes out.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 03, 2009, 03:56:04 PM
gems?  gems for a purse?  My mini nearly died of a stroke!!  She will not pay gems for a purse.

Besides my badge **** hubby just spent all our gems on the M&M badges and badge book for this month and we have 2 left.  I'll have to buy enough gems to get the special Limited edition M&M when it comes out.  :)
The only time I buy gems is when I do not have enough to get the Mix and Match badges. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on December 03, 2009, 05:59:25 PM
The only time I buy gems is when I do not have enough to get the Mix and Match badges. tumbsup.gif

Your mini must be nearly neked!

Hocky

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 03, 2009, 06:01:38 PM
Your mini must be nearly neked!

Nah, Joe's mini has been wearing the same raggedy tshirt and jeans for the past several years!  PEEEE YEWWW!  I thought I smelled somethin'!  hysterical.gif

Homer

Looking at the name of this topic I thought one of my former girlfriends joined the forum since she used to frequently scream OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: Homer on December 03, 2009, 06:30:04 PM
Looking at the name of this topic I thought one of my former girlfriends joined the forum since she used to frequently scream OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Yeah OMG OMG OMG get that thing away from me! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Homer

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on December 03, 2009, 06:30:04 PM

Oh puleeeeze! You expect us to fall for that explanation?  I don't think so!  (just wishful thinking)  hysterical.gif  blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

alyaks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview