PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:31:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorite Christmas Memory?

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2009, 02:38:20 PM
I'll check my privates if you put something there.  tumbsup.gif

He'll out something there alright, but it won't be boobies!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 05, 2009, 08:04:03 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Check your privates.

Whatever lewd and lascivious picture you sent her, I want a copy in my private messages, too!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2009, 04:47:25 PM
Whatever lewd and lascivious picture you sent her, I want a copy in my private messages, too!

He ain't sent me nuthin' yet. He don't love me no-more.  6_6.gif

harley89

Im still looking for my privates  remember im old and everything has shifted position.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on December 05, 2009, 07:02:08 PM
Im still looking for my privates  remember im old and everything has shifted position.

you never replied

alyaks

C~M

Squid

Back on topic.....

I was 9 years old.  My father's business has finally taken off and it was a Christmas not to be believed.  The kids came downstairs and it was like winter wonderland.  Every conceivable toy, piece of clothing, sports equipment, bicycles, EVERYTHING was there beneath the tree.  I couldn't believe my eyes because we were always a struggling family before that.  I hate to make my most vivid memory one of materialistic gain but it was such a shock to see it all.  I didn't have enough time to play with everything! 

Homer

All I know is that fat bastard owes me from last year. The keys to the Anheuser Busch brewery isn't asking much is it? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 06, 2009, 06:29:54 AM
All I know is that fat bastard owes me from last year. The keys to the Anheuser Busch brewery isn't asking much is it? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Dear Homer, the thing is you want to be on the "Nice" list, but as long as you call him a FB you will be on the "Naughty" list.  All the women on the forum are on the "Nice" list but not sure about the men! hysterical.gif dance11.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 06, 2009, 07:59:16 AM
Dear Homer, the thing is you want to be on the "Nice" list, but as long as you call him a FB you will be on the "Naughty" list.  All the women on the forum are on the "Nice" list but not sure about the men! hysterical.gif dance11.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

harley89

AN oldie but a goodie  I got the orginial chipmunks christmas record and a record player (45RPM) played that thing all day

Stinkerbell

The most embarrassing thing as a kid at Christmas... I woke up in the middle of the night because I SWEAR I heard jingle bells. I got up to see if the big guy had visited and sure enough, he had been there and had left a Sting Ray bike with the tall sissy bar. I moved the bike into my bedroom, then when I woke up I told my parents Santa had left it in my room for me.  It wasn't embarrassing at the time, but when I got older and captain obvious had paid a visit, it was then very embarrassing.

My fondest memory as a kid....I remember the year I felt so grown up! I got a portable stereo for my room and it was so cool. It folded up. The front had a handle that you could pull down, opening the stereo. The best part was that I also got 2... count 'em 2... Partridge Family albums. Uh huh... eat your heart out!

As an adult my fondest memory is the first year I decided to make a birthday cake for Jesus and make it a birthday party.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview