Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove Ranks

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaMomof7

Does anyone know what rank is now attainable in Crossword Cove? Is it possible to be at rank 50 yet?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 07, 2009, 08:16:48 AM
Does anyone know what rank is now attainable in Crossword Cove? Is it possible to be at rank 50 yet?

Isn't this one of the ones that they remove the older questions? You only go back 3 or 6 months I think. I haven't missed many and I am not ranked out yet.

Mistyeyed

ive played both sides since its started and im only at rank 36

Hocky

I play both sides and I am rank 37.  I think I heard something about a glitch on another forum, but it had something to do with the game saying you had a saved puzzle and you could keep playing the day over and over again and it would rank you up....but I don't know the specifics nor do I know if it is still working.

TeaMomof7

Thank you..I play both sides and I think I'm 37 too...just wondering if I had missed very many.  bubblegum.gif

C~M

I saw someone Saturday that was rank 40 but I've done both sides since day 1 and am only rank 37.

Joe C

I am rank 38 on both accounts, although one account is about 700 letters ahead of the other one. This is because I missed two puzzles due to the 90 time limit. Any day that is more than 90 days from today will be taken away from your available list.

I was rank 38 on Sunday, but I am not sure exactly when it happened, since I only play Crossword Cove on Sundays. I complete the previous seven days on Pogo and Pogo U.K. I complete Trivial Pursuit at the same time. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Unfortunately, you only get one shot per game of looking to see how many more letters you are to the next rank at the end of each JP spin.  If you look at your game stats, it only shows you what rank you are and not how many more letters you need to next rank.  <sigh>

From where the majority of us are NOW (rank 37 or 38) it is 5,600 letters to next rank with rank 40 being 6,000 letters. 

S1lent

Hi,
I only do Crossword Cove once a week, just to keep up...at rank 38 on both accounts.

S1lent

wagnerb43

Hi all,
  I just went on Pogo to go into the uk side to catch up Crossword Cove and i notice the UK
icon isn't at the bottom of the page.  Does anyone know where it went?  Or why i might not
have it.

thanks,

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wagnerb43 on December 08, 2009, 04:58:17 PM
Hi all,
  I just went on Pogo to go into the uk side to catch up Crossword Cove and i notice the UK
icon isn't at the bottom of the page.  Does anyone know where it went?  Or why i might not
have it.

thanks,

There's a whole thread on this somewhere. You need to go to the top of your page, sign out, click on the UK flag then sign back in. Pogo is improving the site.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2009, 05:59:16 PM
There's a whole thread on this somewhere. You need to go to the top of your page, sign out, click on the UK flag then sign back in. Pogo is improving the site.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Or create a shortcut on your browser for the Trivial Pursuit and Crossword Cove main rooms on both sides of the pond. tumbsup.gif

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

munch000

I'm rank 40- just been doing both sides everyday since it came out

Joe C

heyyouguys

crying10.gif   I have done both sides since the start and i am only at rank 31 what am i doing wrong? please help help.gif

Joe C

Everyday, Pogo removes a puzzle from your calendar. If you did not start playing when it was launched, you have a lot less puzzles to solve than someone that solved them from the beginning. Also, you only get credit for "correct" letters guessed, so if you have a lot of puzzles incomplete, you would be behind. tumbsup.gif

heyyouguys

I have done them everyday since it has start without missing a day and completed all the puzzles so i am so confussed  panic button.gif

mycatownsme

Been doing both US and UK sides from the start and just hit Rank 43 yesterday.

S1lent

Hi,
I was able to "Rank-Out" using both UK and USA sites. 

Good luck...this one is going off my favorites list.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview