PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:54:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For Star Trek Geeks-You can Now Twitter in Klingon

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Yep folks, you read that right.  You can now twitter away in Klingon.

http://tweetinklingon.com/
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 07, 2009, 02:45:05 PM
Yep folks, you read that right.  You can now twitter away in Klingon.

http://tweetinklingon.com/

You mean Twitter isn't already in Klingon? What a bunch of incoherent dribble. God forbid people learn to spell or form proper sentences.  rolleyes.gif

Twitter is breeding a whole new generation of people who will be asking...

u wan fries wid dat?

I edited the topic to read Star Trek. Someone had their space movies mixed up.  whistle.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 07, 2009, 02:47:33 PM
You mean Twitter isn't already in Klingon? What a bunch of incoherent dribble. God forbid people learn to spell or form proper sentences.  rolleyes.gif

Twitter is breeding a whole new generation of people who will be asking...

u wan fries wid dat?

I edited the topic to read Star Trek. Someone had their space movies mixed up.  whistle.gif

Sorry!  Hubby and son are such Star trek/wars/battlestar galatica nerds and I'm not.  All them space movies/shows all look the same to me. 

However I am partial to DS9.

alyaks

I don't twitter and I barely can text. Takes me too long because I refuse to do the stupid abbreviations. lol. I did get my son-in-law a "How to speak Klingon" dvd for Christmas 2 years ago. It was pretty funny. It would say a word in English, then repeat it in Klingon. It then moved on to complete sentences and you were supposed to be fluent in Klingon by the end of the tape. He loved it.  hysterical.gif Guess I need to tell him he can twitter with other idiots now.  giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: alyaks on December 07, 2009, 11:06:10 PM
I don't twitter and I barely can text. Takes me too long because I refuse to do the stupid abbreviations. lol. I did get my son-in-law a "How to speak Klingon" dvd for Christmas 2 years ago. It was pretty funny. It would say a word in English, then repeat it in Klingon. It then moved on to complete sentences and you were supposed to be fluent in Klingon by the end of the tape. He loved it.  hysterical.gif Guess I need to tell him he can twitter with other idiots now.  giggle2.gif

Hmmm, what is lol...lmao
Also can you send me a copy of the dvd?

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 07, 2009, 11:32:32 PM
Hmmm, what is lol...lmao

My son would die for that that DVD.  How do I get a copy of it as well?

alyaks

ok, ok. I do abbreviate here and there. lol and lmao. But I did have to ask my mom (and I'm 54) what lmao was a few years ago.  hysterical.gif   I'll ask my son-in-law if he still has it. I can't remember if it was a dvd or cassette, but either way, I can copy it and send it to you if he knows where it is.

C~M

Quote from: alyaks on December 07, 2009, 11:39:40 PM
ok, ok. I do abbreviate here and there. lol and lmao. But I did have to ask my mom (and I'm 54) what lmao was a few years ago.  hysterical.gif   I'll ask my son-in-law if he still has it. I can't remember if it was a dvd or cassette, but either way, I can copy it and send it to you if he knows where it is.

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 07, 2009, 11:32:32 PM
Hmmm, what is lol...lmao
I am waiting to see CrazyMan post in Klingon in here. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

The problem with Twitter is that they don't give you enough space to type coherent thoughts without having to:

Ya wnt 2 mrkt. Ppsi sell 2 4 1 w/c-pon bot 4.

harley89

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2009, 08:09:44 AM
The problem with Twitter is that they don't give you enough space to type coherent thoughts without having to:

Ya wnt 2 mrkt. Ppsi sell 2 4 1 w/c-pon bot 4.

I did 2 at publix down here

roadwarrior

Quote from: harley89 on December 08, 2009, 08:18:08 AM
I got nough probs wit englush

tach vum ewdukation werked loS mee!

For Non Klingon speakers-

pub lick ewdukation werked four mee!

gator8_24

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on December 08, 2009, 08:02:38 AM
I am waiting to see CrazyMan post in Klingon in here. hysterical.gif

yIDoghQo'

No one is silly enough to do that!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

Well CM, my son-in-law found the dvd, but it's not a dvd, not even a cd.....it's a cassette. I will have to look around in the antique shops to see if I can find something to copy it with lol. But I will get some copies made and get with you as soon as I do. Do they still sell cassette tapes in the stores? Yikes!

roadwarrior

Quote from: alyaks Been Good! on December 23, 2009, 12:37:26 AM
Well CM, my son-in-law found the dvd, but it's not a dvd, not even a cd.....it's a cassette. I will have to look around in the antique shops to see if I can find something to copy it with lol. But I will get some copies made and get with you as soon as I do. Do they still sell cassette tapes in the stores? Yikes!

I see them once in a while at radio shack.  Walmart USED, key word-USED to have them, not sure about now.  Maybe try amazon.com for blank cassette tapes?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview