This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express badge

Started by lovebug,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug

Was halfway to getting my badge today and had to reboot, when I opened pogo again it said badge complete!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lovebug7871 on December 09, 2009, 10:11:43 AM
Was halfway to getting my badge today and had to reboot, when I opened pogo again it said badge complete!  giggle2.gif

Well, it was another Pogo screw up anyway because on the homepage it said Reach Fourth Goal 6 times, but in the room when showing progress it said You've Reached Fourth Goal x/15 times.  I was only at 5/15, then when I got the 6th one it showed Badge Completed.

Mistyeyed

lovebug

I noticed some other people saying theirs said 6. My homepage said 15 and progress showed 15 also. Some people were saying they were only getting credit for every other game too.

Magzy

I was on 11/15 when low and behold "badge completed".  Lookin good pogo...keep up the good work lol beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on December 09, 2009, 10:49:04 AM
Lookin good pogo...keep up the good work lol beer11.gif

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your typing?

Magzy

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 09, 2009, 10:50:37 AM
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your typing?

hmm, possibly.....and go check your badges...did you get a badge after it stated "completed"....I didn't get no stinkin badge!  They are just gettin better and better! civilwar.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on December 09, 2009, 11:13:49 AM
hmm, possibly.....and go check your badges...did you get a badge after it stated "completed"....I didn't get no stinkin badge!  They are just gettin better and better! civilwar.gif

Nope, you're right. No badge. I did earn the limited edition Christmas badge, but the weekly challenge badge is not there.

Stinkerbell

This in the non-Help section of Pogo:

Question

I am confused about the Express Yourself Badge for Lottso! Express. Where can I find clarification?

Answer

The Express Yourself Badge requires you to reach the 4th goal 6 times in one week. However, the in-game chat is incorrectly showing a requirement of 15.

We currently do not have information regarding which requirements are actually working. You might see your badge as completed after reaching the 6 times requirement, but the badge might not be actually appearing in your badge album.

Our developers are aware of this issue and should have a fix soon. Please stay tuned for more information regarding this issue by clicking on the Notify Me button at the bottom of the screen. Once we have more information, you will receive an update via e-mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Stinkerbell

So, I would recommend waiting until they fix this before working on the challenge as you may end up having to do it again anyway.

lovebug

Same here Christmas badge but no lottso express badge. swear2.gif

who me?

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

OK, now instead of saying Completed, the home page shows 11/15. Is it safe to assume............................

lovebug

Now instead of saying you have to reach the fourth goal it says the second so is it right or not??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lovebug7871 on December 09, 2009, 02:24:45 PM
Now instead of saying you have to reach the fourth goal it says the second so is it right or not??

Maybe they lowered it because of their stupidity? The ineptness? Their... well, you get the idea.

All I know is that I'm getting credit and some people in the rooms are not.

lovebug

Finished it on second goal, says complete and badge is in there this time.  cheesy.gif

C~M

it was changed to 2nd goal 15 times, so all you have to do is make it to the 2nd goal and hit new game, takes all of 5 mins...lol

catfancie

Copied from Pogo News Page:

In the News

December 9, 2009

Express Yourself Badge Issue in Lottso! Express Resolved!
There was an issue where the directions of the badge did not match the badge progress in this week's Express Yourself Badge in Lottso Express! We have changed the requirement to "Reach the second goal 15 times this week!" This challenge is not that difficult! For tips on how to play, read our 5 Quick Lottso! Express Tips! article from April!

Magzy

Quote from: catfancie on December 09, 2009, 03:43:49 PM
Copied from Pogo News Page:

In the News

December 9, 2009

Express Yourself Badge Issue in Lottso! Express Resolved!
There was an issue where the directions of the badge did not match the badge progress in this week's Express Yourself Badge in Lottso Express! We have changed the requirement to "Reach the second goal 15 times this week!" This challenge is not that difficult! For tips on how to play, read our 5 Quick Lottso! Express Tips! article from April!

whatever...and this is yet another excuse that I got in the email:
"Answer

Express Yourself Badge 12/08/09

There were some technical difficulties with the Express Yourself badge. First of all, we would like to thank all of you for your patience while we sorted the issue.

Originally, the requirements of the Express Yourself badge were to reach the 4th Goal 15 times. During testing, we found that reaching the 4th Goal 15 times might be too hard or time consuming for some players.

In order to make the challenge more accessible, the badge requirements were lowered to reach the 4th Goal 6 times. However, our team faced some unforeseen technical difficulties making the change, which created some confusion the morning of the badge release.

The issue has been fixed now, and the challenge has been adjusted in a way to make it more accessible, while providing a good amount of game play.

The challenge has been changed to reach the 2nd Goal 15 times.

Keep in mind that to reach the 2nd Goal, you need to accumulate enough points to move on to the next goal. In other words, your progress bar must be full before you can reach the 2nd Goal.

We apologize for the confusion and sincerely hope you enjoy the challenge."

...what they really meant to say was "we really screwed the pooch this time" rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview