Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express badge

Started by lovebug,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

This was the reply I got:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.

There were some technical difficulties with the "Express Yourself badge" in Lottso Express. The original requirements to win the badge was to reach the 4th goal 6 times. However, considering that it may be too hard or time consuming for some players, the criteria was changed to "reach the 4th Goal 6 times" but the development team faced some technical difficulties making the change.
The technical problems are all fixed now and to make the badge more accessible, the criteria is now changed to "reach the 2nd Goal 15 times this week". If you are still facing issues with this challenge criteria then I would recommend you to try yourself during this week. I hope you will win the badge.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

EA Rep HeadUpMyA$$
EA Customer Support

---------

What the heck am I supposed to try myself? What is the rep insinuating?

C~M

gator8_24

I had to do it 15 times  to second goal and the badge is in the album.  My home page reads 15 times also.

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 09, 2009, 04:17:30 PM
This was the reply I got:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.

There were some technical difficulties with the "Express Yourself badge" in Lottso Express. The original requirements to win the badge was to reach the 4th goal 6 times. However, considering that it may be too hard or time consuming for some players, the criteria was changed to "reach the 4th Goal 6 times" but the development team faced some technical difficulties making the change.
The technical problems are all fixed now and to make the badge more accessible, the criteria is now changed to "reach the 2nd Goal 15 times this week". If you are still facing issues with this challenge criteria then I would recommend you to try yourself during this week. I hope you will win the badge.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

EA Rep HeadUpMyA$$
EA Customer Support

---------

What the heck am I supposed to try myself? What is the rep insinuating?

So not only was it changed to what it was originally, I guess we are supposed to get technical and what....hack into their programs and see if we can do whatever it is they can't do? Seriously, that's the worst message I think I've ever seen from POGO. You might as well have written it in Klingon and I might have understood it better. Oh wait! I think I understand! They want us to try playing it ourselves instead of letting Uncle Otto do it for us. Silly Pogo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview