PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need help with jigsaw treasure hunter

Started by munch000,

Previous topic - Next topic

munch000

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rank 50 in this puzzle. It seems I'm stuck at rank 49- won't let me do anymore adventure puzzles to go up in rank -keeps going to unlocked puzzles. And I already have my badge for the 50 random puzzles in unlocked mode.Is this a pogo glitch? any help would be appreciated

Squid

I don't know, munch.  I am at rank 50.  Go to your Game Awards page and see if you have the rank 50 badge.  If you do, it might be a Pogo glitch.

Joe C

Quote from: munch000 on December 08, 2009, 02:22:42 AM
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rank 50 in this puzzle. It seems I'm stuck at rank 49- won't let me do anymore adventure puzzles to go up in rank -keeps going to unlocked puzzles. And I already have my badge for the 50 random puzzles in unlocked mode.Is this a pogo glitch? any help would be appreciated
This means that you changed difficulty levels sometime during your play of the game. You will have to reset your stats and play from 0 to 50.

I had to do this and once I did it worked fine. It did not take too long to rank out, even with starting over.

In my case, I was only able to get to rank 47 the first time through. Good luck! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mtndewlover342

I usually play this on hard level, but had to change it a couple of times for badges . . . does that mean I won't hit 50?  I'm at 8 now so maybe I should start over now instead of later . . . UGH. undecided.gif panic button.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Joe C

Quote from: mtndewlover342 on December 08, 2009, 06:56:16 AM
I usually play this on hard level, but had to change it a couple of times for badges . . . does that mean I won't hit 50?  I'm at 8 now so maybe I should start over now instead of later . . . UGH. undecided.gif panic button.gif
If the "picture" for your rank gets out of alignment with your rank, you will have to start over. However, this was a glitch that occurred at the very beginning of this game's launch.

Your rank in your profile should be one less that your progress indicates, for example if you are rank 33, your should be x% towards rank 34 on the main screen. If it is misaligned, start over immediately. You will never catch up once you fall behind without resetting. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mtndewlover342

~Mtndewlover~

munch000

Thanks Joe C and Squid, guess I'll have to start over     girls18.gif  not going to be fun when I want to work on my other games. Oh well, that's pogo for you.

S1lent

Hi,
I got stuck on rank 49 and had to start over.  Seems it took about a week to complete all the ranks. 

Good luck

S1lent

BTW...I had to do it over on two accounts.

Squid

That's awful.  I hate wasting time, especially when it comes to rank progress!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview