Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sale on M&M and Premium Albums

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Seems like Pogo is having a sale on Premium Albums and M&M badges at 25% off.  Albums are 64 gems and an assortment of M&M are 12 gems.  Have fun shopping (if you can)   snowman1.gif

Squid

I am SOOO glad I left things in the store!  Mama's goin' shoppin'!

alyaks

And the HOLIDAY09 is expired, but the CHRISTMAS09 code is still good for a free M&M  cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on December 11, 2009, 02:55:57 PM
And the HOLIDAY09 is expired, but the CHRISTMAS09 code is still good for a free M&M  cheerleading.gif

no-no.gif  I didn't know about that one... I'm going to go check it out because the ones I still need to buy aren't on sale.

OMG it works and I was able to gift them from one account to another!

Stinkerbell

OK, there are 49 badges labeled NEW, released December 11 2009, Retiring December 26 2009, on sale for 12 gems.  Is this a mistake? Because on my primary account there are none at all showing, but on my moms account who never purchases badges, those are all showing.

This must be a mistake.

Squid

Yeah, it's probably a release date of Dec. 11 2008 or some silly mistake like that.  The names of the challenges sound familiar so I think that means I have them all.  They are not listed on my primary account.

Hocky

Woohoo!  Pogo is feeling pretty generous to give us a free MnM badge with 2 different codes! 

Suddenly it feels like Christmas!  happy21.gif dance11.gif

Sue

The badges that are labeled December 11 2009, Retiring December 26 2009 that are on sale for 12 gems are not going away on the 26th but the sale edns the 26th. I seen POGO do this recently with some items they added to the mini mall. It read as if they were only gonna be available for five days...when in all reality it meant that the sale on those items was only for five days.

I used this code for all my accounts and do appreciate the info.
You can gift them to another member... so I gifted all the free ones to my main account.

I feel bad for those that have already purchased all the m and m badges and cant get a free one.

alyaks

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...everywhere I go....  carolers.gif ipod.gif ipod.gif 2 free pogo M&M codes and a hide N seeker in jail in Texas that I don't have to worry about anymore! happy21.gif xmas6.gif

Julie

Quote from: alyaks on December 11, 2009, 02:55:57 PM
And the HOLIDAY09 is expired, but the CHRISTMAS09 code is still good for a free M&M  cheerleading.gif

I didn't know about the CHRISTMAS09 code either...Thanks for that!  dancing16.gif

I r a cheat

Thanks! Just got 14 free mix and match badges from my 13 other accounts plus my primary account!

Anyone know when the coupon expires?

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I came close to getting all the MnM's with this coupon (thanks to the help of a few of my accounts and the accounts of friends who had 'em all).  I'm very pleased and grateful!  I have so much work to do now!  hehehe

Sue

Just wondered how often Pogo puts the albums on sale.

I know earlier this summer they put Scrabble and Monopoly albums
on sale and recently they put the older Solitaire album on sale.

I have some gems left over from earlier this summer and
was hoping for some input as to which album I should get.

Does anyone think Pogo will be having a better sale in the New Year???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LazySue on December 17, 2009, 04:55:39 PM
Just wondered how often Pogo puts the albums on sale.

I know earlier this summer they put Scrabble and Monopoly albums
on sale and recently they put the older Solitaire album on sale.

I have some gems left over from earlier this summer and
was hoping for some input as to which album I should get.

Does anyone think Pogo will be having a better sale in the New Year???

It's hard to say what they will do. It seems as though they've had a lot of sales recently. Maybe trying to be in the black by the years end?

Squid

Joe C

TeaMomof7

Quote from: Joe C on December 18, 2009, 05:42:22 AM
I love buying badges as soon as they are available. tumbsup.gif

Me too Joe...wish my OCD side would let the bargain hunter side win once in a while  hysterical.gif I have to have them the day they come out  dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 18, 2009, 04:57:30 PM
Me too Joe...wish my OCD side would let the bargain hunter side win once in a while  hysterical.gif I have to have them the day they come out  dancing16.gif
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview