PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:03:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE MIX AND MATCH BADGE...HURRY!

Started by alyaks,

Previous topic - Next topic

alyaks

You can still get free M&M badges using the CHRISTMAS09 code. I'm not sure when it expires so hurry and get yours. You must be a pogo member, not just on a 2 wk or 30 day pass etc to use it. If anyone knows when it expires, please post it here for everyone. Thanks

Stinkerbell

Thank you for starting a separate thread on this. Maybe someone will know when it expires!   embrace.gif

roadwarrior

I complained to pogo that I had already bought all the M&M badges (had none left to buy) and they came out with the free badge code, and I can't use it cuz well....no M&M badges to buy.

They gave me 16 gems.

If you want to write them and say what I said..might get 16 gems.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 12, 2009, 04:55:28 PM
I complained to pogo that I had already bought all the M&M badges (had none left to buy) and they came out with the free badge code, and I can't use it cuz well....no M&M badges to buy.

They gave me 16 gems.

If you want to write them and say what I said..might get 16 gems.

Of course one would want to make sure that they do have all of the badges because pogo may check your account!  giggle2.gif

munch000

I've heard that the offer expires  Dec.15th. Pogo never sent an e-mail letting us know about free badge. How did you hear about it hockey.

I r a cheat

Well...hope not for a while because I'm making loads of accounts and using the free 20 gems that pogo give me (my friend gives me free 1 month member pass from cokezone rewards) I 'gift' myself the free badges LOL.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: I r a cheat on December 13, 2009, 06:47:21 AM
Well...hope not for a while because I'm making loads of accounts and using the free 20 gems that pogo give me (my friend gives me free 1 month member pass from cokezone rewards) I 'gift' myself the free badges LOL.

Now that's an excellent idea. I have a few left over CokeRewards. I could make a couple account and send myself the gems and stuff. Hmmmmm

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 13, 2009, 09:13:05 AM
Now that's an excellent idea. I have a few left over CokeRewards. I could make a couple account and send myself the gems and stuff. Hmmmmm
Uh oh, I hear the wheels turning!

I donated the rest of my coke reward points to charity.  I only had 35 left.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on December 13, 2009, 10:12:47 AM
  Uh oh, I hear the wheels turning!

I donated the rest of my coke reward points to charity.  I only had 35 left.

But it's gonna go for another year...you can still keep collecting.

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on December 13, 2009, 10:30:27 AM
But it's gonna go for another year...you can still keep collecting.

really?  I was under the impression that mycokerewards was going to end this year.

If it is... cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I'll keep collecting then!!  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

Yeah they extended the coke rewards program for 2010....so I am still holding out on a great item.  I don't need anymore pogo...I don't need any magazine subscriptions...and I don't use Nike products...Most of the 1000 + point items are not things I would want to choose.

C'mon Coke.....get something worth me spending my hard earned points on!  swear2.gif

lovebug

I used one account to gift myself a badge to my other account using the CHRISTMAS09 code, filled out the info on the checkout page but the code did not get gifted it went to the account I used to buy it. Pogo customer support is not answering my e-mail on what to do about this. Does anyone here know and how long does it take for them to answer a question anyway? help.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview