Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Puck's Peak

Started by Julie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

roadwarrior

what the hell is it and how come I know nothing about it?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Julie

It's that new Tetris type game that was due out.  Badges are in the badge book the standard ranks 10,20,30,40,50 doesn't seem to be any special badges for this game.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38604.0.html

Homer

I think the kids on "Are you Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" could come up with a better game than this.  rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I played a whole game to 1000m and that's all I could tolerate.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Maybe the kids will enjoy it.  I played one game to 500 m. and I think I'm done.  It might be Uncle Otto's turn again.  I have to admit, I liked the mindless activity for ten minutes.... circuit breakers could rest.  LOL

MsMissy

I found it in my favorites after reading some posts in here earlier. when my Son is off work for 4 days ,i get mixed up at times of what dam day it is LOL   

Hocky

*Ahem*  I happen to like this game...I find it childish in graphics....but for some odd reason I couldn't stop playing it this morning.  I hated having to leave to go to work...lol  (Sad, I know..right?)

I will let you know in a few days when I get tired of it!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

As always, I will be playing one game to start the stats clock. I will start cheating in earnest in a few weeks. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 15, 2009, 02:37:28 PM
I think the kids on "Are you Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" could come up with a better game than this.  rolleyes.gif

ughhh, have to agree ''' got a pair of 5th n 6th graders here till after Xmas callin it a kids game!
We payin pogo to slap us up side the head lately?  slap1.gif ''' GREAT work CM!!  cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

I was able to get one piece properly stacked before I had to stop and read the directions!  tumbsup.gif

jetstar

i cannot get this game to load at all. any santas helpers out there that has any suggestions help.gif  elf2.gif

Julie

Quote from: jetstar on December 16, 2009, 04:04:17 AM
i cannot get this game to load at all. any santas helpers out there that has any suggestions help.gif  elf2.gif

Just guessing here but seeing as though it's a flash game make sure you've got the lastest version of Adobe flash player which you can get from the Adobe website.  Other than that I don't know why it isn't loading for you, hope you get it fixed  tumbsup.gif

Julie

It seems there's also mini items that are unlocked along the way:

jetstar

it will load up so far then game completely goes away, panic button.gif thats the only game im havin problems with

Hocky

Quote from: Julie on December 16, 2009, 05:46:22 AM
It seems there's also mini items that are unlocked along the way:

They aren't available yet.  I hit rank 5 last night and didn't get anything new.  I also went to the mini mall pogo game awards page and Pucks isn't even listed.

Jewel

I saw those in the mini mall yesterday. They have to be bought with tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview