Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help

Started by ImaDuck,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImaDuck

Hiya,
I was wondering if i could get some help. I am new to this site.I would like some cheats so that i can get my ranks heaps quicker and badges and some tokies. I was also wondering if i could get a long pogo membership. I Cant afford it at the moment and been a member since 2003 can anyone help me plase and Merry Christmas and a HappyNw Year to Everyone: elf2.gif beer11.gif
[/color]

alyaks

Since you've been a member since 2003, you can't use the free 1 month trial that is going on right now and as far as I know, there are no other free memberships. You can click on the BadgeHelp.com  symbol at the top of this page to download free trials of the cheats, but when the free trial is up, you have to buy them. There are no freebies that I know of right now. Someone may correct me, but I think I'm right. Sorry. Maybe if we quit making fun of Homer's butt, he'd get in the Christmas spirit.  giggle2.gif
You have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also.  Xmas Tree

ImaDuck

Awww Damn 1 of my friends got a 3 month pass not long ago. I tried the subway one and i dont understand it. I host on a league.The game Lottso nd its club pogo and i cant afford it  help.gif crying10.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif

Hocky

The three month pass was part of a Subway promotion where you could collect codes and go to the website and spin the wheel to win prizes and pogo.  That promotion is long gone now and the only way you can currently EARN free pogo is by drinking coke products and saving the points to redeem for 1 month, 3 months, 12 months.

Not to sound rude, but if you can't afford 20 bucks to buy yourself 6 months of pogo.....you aren't going to be able to afford many autos either.   The free trials only last a few minutes for you to "try" it out...not enough time to get anyone ranked out.

ImaDuck

Didnt really wanna go into it.But not to long in australia there was these bushfire. I was in them and lost almost everything. Im stilltrying to buy some more stuff for thehouse but i really cant afford it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview