PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:12:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new here little question please help

Started by dolphin_dude,

Previous topic - Next topic

dolphin_dude

ok 2 questions ....   ;)
i have been a member of Pogo since Jan 2001  and have only 1mill tokens  ive been playing my butt off and nuffing   :'(
i know there are alot of " helpers " out there i have tried a few but i dont use them due to being scared of losing my million i worked so hard for  so on with my questions 
1) i have seen peeps with over 35 million tokens how do i get them without getting banned ?
2) is there anyway to play the " clubpogo " games for free ???

i thank you all in advance for any help  :P

Homer

Welcome dolphin.

1. Don't let the autos run 24/7 I recommend a few hours a day.
2. The only way to play club games for free is on a 5 day guest pass which you can only use once per screen name.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dolphin_dude

WOW
that was fast  :D
ty for responding ....    guess i will be playing for anutter 3 years to get anutter million  :-\
but thank you for the speedy reply  ;)

DEBKARLAR

patience is a key But I for one am greedy...I can get a million tokens within 1 -2 days and besides if ya lose your gazillion token account you can always start over

eminem

hay dolphin, just wanna add my 2 cents worth, lol.  something homer forgot.  if you are an AOL member you can play club pogo games for free, but you will not get the benefits that club pogo players get...(example: badges, double jackpots, etc...).  tc and happy playing!!! ;)

wordlife

dolphin_dude

i play " all " ( most ) of the games . i stay in most game i find to give alot of tokens ... IE  Roulette,First Class Solitaire ,High Stakes Pool ,Poppit! ect   but with out using " Helpers " doing it on my own it takes forever ( 3 years that is  lololol )
again i have tried them but i find not many to work   i just tried that popbuddy for the trial time and i only gained about 4000 tokens in 2 days  :'( now the trial is over glad i hadnt paid 4 it yet    ;)
any advice ??????
my goal is 5 mil....   but i will be working at that for many many many years at this rate .....
i have icq, aol ,and others  if ne 1 is willing to help   
please please please please  ( begging is always good in desperate situations lol )   please please please please please   lolololol

;D ;D ;D    again i thank you all in advance    ;D ;D ;D

Homer

Can't help you with the pop buddy programs. They have a forum of their own.

Have you seen the programs on our downloads page?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SteveT

i have been with pogo for many years. several years ago they made every person that had a pogo account that was not through their web site get new names. at the time I had my account thru Sony's Station.com, but they stopped using any games that weren't theirs. so I had to start from scratch. back then all the "auto's" we had were a simple mouse clicking programs, with a program that turned off the ads. and for the most part you could only use them on games like slots, and roulette. back then "that" pogo knew it was going on, and didn't really care to much. They didn't do to much about it.  Thats how i got most of my tokes. It is when people started using all these safisticated programs that played the games that you couldn't loose tokens in, is when the "new" pogo started having chit fits. Now i no longer use the pogo cheating programs to gain tokes. I have used the programs on pogobet.com in their trial period just to see how they work. I like what i see. They do a great job playing the games for you. But just remember .. they are only toekns, they mean nothing .. the whole point of pogo it to have a cool place to play cool games, and meet new people. Chances are none of us will ever win anything, and no one should go into pogo thinking they are .. it will only kill the fun. Just play .. have fun .. and don't worry about your token amounts .. if you want alot of token . .go to pogobeta.com, you can have all the tokens you want there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview