Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

flash player

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

i need help badddddd/lol none of my downloadable games work, beaker creature wont work, and now pucks peak sooo its my adobe flash. i have uninstalled and installed but to know avail. can someone help me please with this. i am so frustrated.   girls18.gif   white flag.gif   panic button.gif   help.gif

Squid

Jet, I'd love to help but I think your problem is beyond me.  I'm sure someone smarter will chime in.  Good luck!

C~M

Julie

Quote from: jetstar on December 17, 2009, 04:48:43 AM
i need help badddddd/lol none of my downloadable games work, beaker creature wont work, and now pucks peak sooo its my adobe flash. i have uninstalled and installed but to know avail. can someone help me please with this. i am so frustrated.   girls18.gif   white flag.gif   panic button.gif   help.gif

It seems a few people are having troubles with this game.  Unfortunately Pogo's help section isn't much help (big surprise!) they only seem to recommend updating flash player but you've obviously done that.  Maybe try and speak to someone at Pogo via their live help might be worth a try?

sandyhook

Okay I might get in trouble for listing the following site, but it is for computer software and NOT Pogo auto programs, so me thinks I will not spanked too hard.    slap1.gif
I have dial up and the same problems as Jet, so I went to

File Hippo and downloaded their Freeware Update Checker and found while my Java ~ Flash ~ Active X (whatever it all is called) My Adobe Reader is out of date - I have
version 7.0.8 and the current version is 9.2 so I am downloading the current one and in 7hr 21 min it will be done lol lol lol   yawn.gif hysterical.gif and I am hoping that ManCrazy's suggestion helps load everything up. Darn Dial Up now I GOTTA clean house while file is downloading.   crying10.gif

I asked Santa for internet from Wild Blue but he not hear me or maybe I was naughty all year  bubblegum.gif

Foxfire will not load Puck or Beaks either

I will post back in 7 hrs 16 min and report my findings in getting Puck  Beaker and Poppit Show loading results    hysterical.gif

Operating System  Windows XP  SP2   ( Dial Up Internet)
Computer     Intel Core 2 CPU
                      T5600@1.83GHz
                      988MHz 1.00 GB of Ram

Browser   Microsoft Internet Explorer  8  ( Tried Foxfire)

Screen Resolution  1024x768

Color Depth  32 bit

Smooth Fonts   Disabled

Java     Sun
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

jetstar

well just finished downloading adobe reader 9.2 and guess what-----still dont work  swear2.gif  any other suggestions besides burning my pc crying10.gif

jetstar

tried to download update checker and it keeps saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close what the heck is going on with my pc swear2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jetstar

ok now i tried to download ie8 and wont let me do that either. checked administrator and its ok so what do i need to do help please

Homer

Have you tried doing a system restore to a date when all your stuff was working properly?

sandyhook

Grrrrr
Updating the Reader did not help & doing a restore not work either
Pogo gave me this error message and I did what they suggested and nope no Beak or Puck

The Applet Did Not Download Correctly

Explanation:
Every time you play, the Java applet that loads the game room is automatically downloaded to your computer.

Your browser detected that the copy that was downloaded to your computer was corrupted somehow, and will not function properly.

How to Fix the Problem:
The usual cause of this error is that you have a corrupted file in your browser's cache. So, the first thing you should do is clear your browser's cache.

1. Pull down the Tools menu and choose "Options..."
   2. When that dialog box opens, select the "Privacy" panel.
   3. Now, find the "Cache" entry on the right and click the "Clear" button next to it.
   4. Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
   5. Exit and relaunch Firefox.

After clearing your cache, you need to quit and restart your browser. If you don't quit the browser, your cache will not be completely cleared out.

If this doesn't seem to solve your problem, try rebooting your computer.

If this does not fix the problem, you may have a caching proxy server between you and our web server. To see if this is the case, check the proxy setting for your browser. If there is a proxy server set, try turning it off. Then clear your cache again as described above, and quit and restart your browser to see if it fixes the problem.

If this does not fix the problem, your browser may not be installed properly. Try re-installing your browser.

You can also try doing what's known as a "Super-Reload". Shift-click the Reload button (option-click on the Mac). This may help fix the problem.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Bella06

I have dial-up & that happens to me also with Puck's Peak. The game loads then it closes & that error window pops up

(The Applet Did Not Download Correctly) I close all windows then I go back to pogo, then the game & it loads some more   

& the error pops up again. This happens 3 to 4 times until it eventually lets me play. It takes about 30 min. This is what I

have been doing since this game came out & I'm at rank 7 now.

jetstar

i am soooo frustrated as now word whomp wont work so i uninstalled adobe flash and now it wont let me download it. any 1 out there know of anything i can do. worked on this all day yesterday but to know avail. so tired of this white flag.gif sad.gif girls18.gif

Homer

Quote from: jetstar on December 31, 2009, 06:59:46 AM
i am soooo frustrated as now word whomp wont work so i uninstalled adobe flash and now it wont let me download it. any 1 out there know of anything i can do. worked on this all day yesterday but to know avail. so tired of this white flag.gif sad.gif girls18.gif

Gonna need more detail than "it won't let me"

What website are you using?

What happens when you try to reinstall it?

Do you get an error?

jetstar

im using the adobe web site and when the little box@ the very top pops up and says do you want to let this download, i click on it and it does nothing, acts like it freezes up. im using windows xp

Homer

Quote from: jetstar on December 31, 2009, 12:56:45 PM
im using the adobe web site and when the little box@ the very top pops up and says do you want to let this download, i click on it and it does nothing, acts like it freezes up. im using windows xp

When you click the popup bar you are selecting "Install this addon for all users on this computer" right?

Do you get a popup after selecting that option? If so, what does it say?

jetstar

dont get a pop up. i click on it and it does nothing, like it is frozen wont let me do anything

Homer

Quote from: jetstar on December 31, 2009, 01:39:38 PM
dont get a pop up. i click on it and it does nothing, like it is frozen wont let me do anything

try changing your security level

To change your security level:

Open Internet Explorer.
Click on Tools, Internet Options
Click on the Security Tab
Click Custom Level
Find the section titled "ActiveX controls and plug-ins"
Choose Prompt for "Download Signed ActiveX Controls"
Choose Prompt for "Run ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins"
Click OK twice to close the options screen

If that doesn't help try my next suggestion below.

Run this http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player.exe

It is a flash player uninstaller. It will remove any traces of flash player from your pc. When it is done go back and try to install again.

jetstar

finally got player downloaded and now game wont load, keeps saying applet did not load correctly so done enthing it said to do and still wont load. any suggestions sad.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview