PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poker question

Started by oldfriend734,

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfriend734

Random question here guys.. I want to know if theres a way to play poker with my dummy Sn, without including the computers. I have a membership but my dummy account don't.. I want to take my own tokens.. lol  plz tell me which poker room i should go to.. i cant go to Texas hold 'em tho. Ty for your help

roadwarrior

Quote from: oldfriend734 on December 18, 2009, 06:54:05 AM
Random question here guys.. I want to know if theres a way to play poker with my dummy Sn, without including the computers. I have a membership but my dummy account don't.. I want to take my own tokens.. lol  plz tell me which poker room i should go to.. i cant go to Texas hold 'em tho. Ty for your help

why can't you go to texas hold em?  They have free rooms for non member accounts
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

oldfriend734

It says Texas hold 'em is for members only,i tried 'No limits hold 'em' but the comps took the empty seats.. i tried these games and comps came in on all of them: 6th street omaha, High steaks, and No limits hold 'em. ty for reply tho, i wasnt sure anyone would anwser  elf2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: oldfriend734 on December 18, 2009, 02:43:18 PM
It says Texas hold 'em is for members only,i tried 'No limits hold 'em' but the comps took the empty seats.. i tried these games and comps came in on all of them: 6th street omaha, High steaks, and No limits hold 'em. ty for reply tho, i wasnt sure anyone would anwser  elf2.gif

Give the dummy name a 5 day pass...I think on the main page of this forum is a couple 30 day pogo passes.  Add that to the dummy name and you should be able to do what your wanting to do.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: oldfriend734 on December 18, 2009, 06:54:05 AM
Just making sure that you are playing in Super Roller rooms.... tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview