PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

30 day pogo pass!!!

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

For anyone who's not a club member and who wants a 30 day pass, go here:

http://www.pogo.com/quickandsimple

I was sent this, where they got it from I have no idea but it works.  If I read it right, it's good through March 3rd.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Jonathan

awesome, my side account thanks you

oldlady

thank you very much...........workd great!!! :&

PogoHatesKristy

unlucky1

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 01, 2008, 01:43:01 PM
For anyone who's not a club member and who wants a 30 day pass, go here:

http://www.pogo.com/quickandsimple

I was sent this, where they got it from I have no idea but it works.  If I read it right, it's good through March 3rd.

it  didnt work for me   :'((

Stinkerbell

Someone pleaes explain this to me....

It says you can only apply 1 guest pass per name.  So what do you guys do, just keep creating Club Pogo accounts so you can use the guest passes?
And if so, what's the benefit of that since you never get to keep the tokens, etc?

lancer

The free 30 day pass is good, if you have a non-club pogo
name, and get the pass and use for double browsing!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lancer on January 04, 2008, 12:30:46 PM
The free 30 day pass is good, if you have a non-club pogo
name, and get the pass and use for double browsing!

Ok, but is it true that the name can only use 1 free pass, so you just have to keep creating names everytime you want to use a pass?

PB On The Run

Quote from: ABraveLady on January 04, 2008, 12:51:01 PM

Ok, but is it true that the name can only use 1 free pass, so you just have to keep creating names everytime you want to use a pass?

No it isn't true.  I used the 14 day pass right before xmas for my daughters' accounts, and just used the 30 day pass on the same accounts.  Make sure the account you want to apply it to is signed into pogo before you click on the link.  O0

trebor172

how do u use the pass i cant seem to retreive it all i get is taken straight to the home page

Joe C

Quote from: trebor172 on December 19, 2009, 04:13:16 PM
how do u use the pass i cant seem to retreive it all i get is taken straight to the home page
Because you have failed to use Einstein Express and go back 23 months in time. magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on December 19, 2009, 07:32:53 PM
Because you have failed to use Einstein Express and go back 23 months in time. magnifier.gif
His time machine must be in the shop for repairs.  I know the last time I used it, it took me back to the time of T. Rex!

MsMissy

It didnt work for me, my homepage came up. oh well thought id try it anyway.   Xmas Tree

Homer

Topic Locked. This thread is almost 2 years old.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!