PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:05:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it safe to have an auto on all night?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

Well recently I've been thinking of leaving my computer on all night while running a monopoly slots auto. Would this be safe and would pogo find out if I've been using it for so long? Because I'm worried that people might find out that I am using one all night without reply...

Do any of you have it on all night?

Thanks.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: I r a cheat on December 21, 2009, 02:32:29 PM
Well recently I've been thinking of leaving my computer on all night while running a monopoly slots auto. Would this be safe and would pogo find out if I've been using it for so long? Because I'm worried that people might find out that I am using one all night without reply...

Thanks.
I submit my successful cheating experience since 2004 for your approval.

24/7/365 as long as I have had an internet connection. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: I r a cheat on December 21, 2009, 02:32:29 PM

Thanks.

I run mine all night with n/p ''' might want to run the VP Minimizer with it tho ''' that extra little helper is a real good babysitter in your absence.

S1lent

Hi
I have slimmed down to a manageable 5 computers and run 4 of them 24/7.  Why do I chase tokens? football4.gif

S1lent

Hocky

Make sure you use the VP minimizer on monday nights before you go to bed.....because if you don't and don't wake up before the tuesday maintenance..you will pretty much lose any progress you made since the last time you rebooted/refreshed your pogo game.  Take it from someone who learned that lesson!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Hocky the Grinch on December 21, 2009, 06:13:14 PM
Make sure you use the VP minimizer on monday nights before you go to bed.....because if you don't and don't wake up before the tuesday maintenance..you will pretty much lose any progress you made since the last time you rebooted/refreshed your pogo game.  Take it from someone who learned that lesson!

I started running my VP Minimizer every night, just in case. Like they shut down last night, Sun/Mon and I was all set!

There are some games that are better to run at night than others though. PogoBowl is a bad one as the rooms are always chatty and people make comments about scores, etc. I did run all night towards the end, but before that I made it a day time runner and changed rooms regularly.

wnn725

I was just reading about using the VP Minimizer what does it do  and also where would i get it from  thanks for any help

alyaks

http://www.badgehelp.com/index.php
Scroll down in the programs to VP Minimizer. It's free.
The VP Minimizer helper will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & The Rank Badge popups.

If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your auto running smoothly. It will take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player", "Invitation Cancelled" windows. This will work with any auto.

ImaDuck

How much do the cheats costs cause i would like some but recentley lost my house due to a fire and if they cost to much i wont buy 1. I am looking for a fastbowl 1 that will give me a good score. coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: ImaDuck on December 22, 2009, 03:03:00 AM
How much do the cheats costs cause i would like some but recentley lost my house due to a fire and if they cost to much i wont buy 1. I am looking for a fastbowl 1 that will give me a good score. coffee.gif
http://www.badgehelp.com/index.php

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview