PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:55:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Temporarily barred

Started by KILLTHEKILLERS,

Previous topic - Next topic

KILLTHEKILLERS

I dont know if this is in the right place or not feel free to move it if it is. Im having trouble entering any game rooms it says that ive been temporarily barred due to my behavior. I have done nothing to be temporarily barred. The only thing i can think of is opening up a game and not playing checkers? Other than that i had not done anything. So im wondering what i should do now??

Sue

Maybe Pogo sent you an email explaining.

Not sure how they do this.

harley89

My understanding is that Pogo sends a email explaining the reason for the ban. And gives you the lenght of the ban.  If you engage in chat in my mind you take a chance on getting reported and it could have been just someone reading chat not invovled in the conversation.   

Jewel

Yes, check the email that Pogo sent you. I was on a friend's name when I got the message he had been banned. Scared me to death but I got him on messenger and told him to check his email. It turns out he had been forwarding the messages people had sent him through Pogo and someone had reported him for spam.

C~M

there is nothing you can do as Pogo is always right...lol...make up a new name and send it a pass.

harley89

Im probably gonna regret this but  Why would you start a game of checkers and then not play.  If you were not in a private room and someone else came in to play and you never started that might be your problem.

Homer

Sounds like someone reported you for something you said in chat. That is really the only reason I know of that pogo hands out the 72 hour ban for.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

KILLTHEKILLERS

The email i signed up with has been cancelled because i havent signed into it for over two months. I really want to keep that name because of my rank and I have gems on that account.

Sue

Then sign into Pogo and change your email.

Doubt you will ever find out what happened this time but at least

they will have an active email on file incase you get banned again.

Hocky

Well if it's only temporary....then you will be able to have your name and gems back.   tumbsup.gif

Then I would change your email address now or after the ban to an email address you use more often.

Homer

Sue

Homer

Quote from: LazySue on December 23, 2009, 03:36:29 PM
Speaking from personal experience Homer???  elf2.gif

Nope. I don't talk in chat so pogo can't ban me. dancing16.gif

Sue

Homer

Quote from: LazySue on December 23, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
I hope you realize I was only joking with you.

I knew that. I don't take things personally. Life is too short.  tongue.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 23, 2009, 03:45:42 PM
Nope. I don't talk in chat so pogo can't ban me. dancing16.gif
This is the second wisest thing Homer has ever said. The first involves NEVER claiming a prize in Pogo. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 23, 2009, 11:41:10 AM
Sounds like someone reported you for something you said in chat. That is really the only reason I know of that pogo hands out the 72 hour ban for.

Nope!  I got that 72 hour ban shortly after I joined pogo. A 'friend' was getting a badge for me in RDS and useed a glitch and ranked me out in a few hours!  Well, needless to say that set of the bells and flashing red lights!  I didn't have to anything lol  But they are the longest 72 hours!

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 24, 2009, 07:07:18 AM

Nope!  I got that 72 hour ban shortly after I joined pogo. A 'friend' was getting a badge for me in RDS and useed a glitch and ranked me out in a few hours!  Well, needless to say that set of the bells and flashing red lights!  I didn't have to anything lol  But they are the longest 72 hours!
i thought they gave you 6 mo.i better call them  police.gif magnifier.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on December 24, 2009, 09:46:42 AM
i thought they gave you 6 mo.i better call them  police.gif magnifier.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif

Well, I'm gonna take you down with me!  police.gif prisoner.gif

alyaks

Ok...who has more money stashed away that the other one doesn't know about? That's the one I'll bail out!  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview