PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:40:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where is my badge credit this week?

Started by ImJustOneOldFart,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustOneOldFart

Hey guys, is anyone else having a problem with getting credit for this weeks badges...

I did 4 screen names this morning badges popped up when i got badges and now only 1 name is showing the badges done, other 3 shows not done..

lovebug

Mine are also showing not done now. But they are in my badge album. Check your album.

Sue

Pogo is aware of this situation and is making the changes.

They announced it in all the rooms.

Hocky

This is just one of the reasons why I never do my badges on badge day....pogo is always screwing something up  giggle2.gif

Jazmyn

It wasn't just badges...I was catching up on Word search daily, before I realized it my days were checked on calendar but didn't get any credit for them. Now it's going to be near the end of the month till I get the badge!

lovebug

I did the Trivial Pursuit challenge again and got credit this time and the 3000 tokies again tumbsup.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: lovebug7871 on January 07, 2010, 10:57:32 AM
I did the Trivial Pursuit challenge again and got credit this time and the 3000 tokies again tumbsup.gif

did it again for the 3rd time, new badge window popped up and said i got 3000 tokens.... so im at 9000 tokens for this badge if it holds up...

same thing for the gin bagde....

good thing i dont mind cheating these 2 games

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview