Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Puck's Peak

Started by Julie,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Quote from: jetstar on December 16, 2009, 06:15:49 AM
it will load up so far then game completely goes away, panic button.gif thats the only game im havin problems with
I have the same problem and have uninstalled Flash and reinstalled Flash & Sun Java even using Crap Cleaner after uninstalling and doing the reboot thing. Beakers Creatures is a flash game and loads, but Pucks Peak gives me an error that my Flash is wrong and I have the current version and I checked on Manage Add Ons under Internet options to make sure all is Enabled - so guess I will continue to work on Poppit Show - guess my dial up does not like Pucks Peak Also Firefox will not load the game         Help ????
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

S1lent

Hi
Found this tip...

"Make sure you right-click your game and choose Low Quality"

My auto ran straight for 12 hours, and another hour today...no problems.  Rank 19

S1lent

raine56

Well done.  I havent even started it yet.  Hopefully get auto tonight then off and racing. tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

thank goodness for the auto,this game is so boring...

Julie

Quote from: Julie on December 16, 2009, 05:46:22 AM
It seems there's also mini items that are unlocked along the way:

Quote from: hocky on December 16, 2009, 06:28:03 AM
They aren't available yet.  I hit rank 5 last night and didn't get anything new.  I also went to the mini mall pogo game awards page and Pucks isn't even listed.
Don't know what Pogo have done, I lifted that from their Pucks Peak Q & A in their help section.  They must have changed their mind or messed up.  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Well Julie, I just checked pogo and they ARE in the mini mall....each thing is 900 tokens each!  Crazy Pogo!  swear2.gif

Julie

Yes they are, I messed up my quoting I meant to include Jewels post  embarrassed.gif  After I saw her post yesterday I checked the mini mall and there they were.  I guess they decided to charge us for them, no biggie it's not like they're charging a kings ransom for them  giggle2.gif

Squid

I was gifted all three items.  Thank you to my gift-givers!  xoxoxoxox

I r a cheat

I don't like it. It's a combination of Balance and Tetris which...well I don't like.

I tried it and it's not that great.

Hocky

Once you get past the 2nd level.....it sucks because the pieces are even more oddly shaped and the base is curved.  Stick with the 1st or 2nd level or with the auto...you will rank up faster that way.

Squid

Yeah, but the higher levels offer more of a challenge if you like the game.

S1lent

Merry Christmas all,

Well Puck's Peak has to be one of the top 5 all-time worse games.

Thanks for the autos

S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on December 24, 2009, 01:14:36 PM
Merry Christmas all,

Well Puck's Peak has to be one of the top 5 all-time worse games.

Thanks for the autos

S1lent
While I do not like the game, the boys are actually playing it and having a ton of fun.

They are 6 and 9. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C - Shoveling Fool on December 24, 2009, 03:07:14 PM
While I do not like the game, the boys are actually playing it and having a ton of fun.

They are 6 and 9. tumbsup.gif
They'll getcha ranked out!

Joe C

Nah, but if they get a few 1000 M and enjoy it, it will be good.

They were playing Shuffle Bump against each other earlier today. It was hilarious. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview