PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:14:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin - General Info & Ranks

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I tend to agree that it's Pogo to a certain degree, considering I got a new computer in the past year which is made for gaming... and I still tend to have some problems with pogo.

In Gin, background  table of other players pop in.. cards missing  altogether or disappearing... but I reduce the screen and bring it back up it usually fixes the problem until the end of the game.

Now in Jigsaw gotta love it I can play exactly 2 games every time then I will get one of the following 3 different errors, 1. not enough memory which is a def. joke trust me, 2. Java must be working blah blah blah, 3. computer lost connection.

And to this time I still cannot load Ride the Tide for some strange reason... I could at first played the badge but haven't been able to since.

So I tend to think that sometimes it has to be Part Pogo

Homer

*** 09/15/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.1 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. If you want to play "Oklahoma" Gin MAKE SURE SMOOTH FONT EDGES IS TURNED OFF!!!  If you don't understand how to turn off Smooth Font Edges, please do not use this program with the "Oklahoma" Gin option.  A smooth font edges version may follow, I'm seeing if it's possible.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bluebell1us

haven't posted a question so hope this is the right place.  Does any one know why when I'm playing the game it will sometimes say game is canceled?  It has happened about 3 times, and it's aggrevating when I have a good hand.

Monkey

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 16, 2006, 01:29:59 PM
haven't posted a question so hope this is the right place.  Does any one know why when I'm playing the game it will sometimes say game is canceled?  It has happened about 3 times, and it's aggrevating when I have a good hand.

It's usually when you run out of cards in the deck.

Homer

*** 09/16/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.3 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. If you want to play "Oklahoma" Gin MAKE SURE SMOOTH FONT EDGES IS TURNED OFF!!!  If you don't understand how to turn off Smooth Font Edges, please do not use this program with the "Oklahoma" Gin option.  A smooth font edges version may follow, I'm seeing if it's possible

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Tara

This is another Token making game for people who love tokens.

Tara

Quote from: hades on September 17, 2006, 08:49:58 AM
i would never even try playing the whole game by hand.

Why not? You do everything else by hand.   <..>

zeboo

CanadianPrincess

Anyone been having problems getting on to Jungle Gin since the remake.  Sometimes I can't get the game to come up after I pick a table.  I get the background and noises but I never show up.  It keeps telling me I have a popup blocker on, but I don't.  When this happens, I can only practice with the bots.  Other times it works fine.  Still other times, I get kicked halfway through a game because "there are no tables free to practice or play on".  Now if I was already playing on the stupid table, how could there not be a table open?  And when I go back to the list of tables, there are tables with only 30 people at it.  It's really frustrating because I love JG, but it's a pain in the rump right now.

Mary

xgingerx

my jungle will play about 5 games then i get booted...i got new  update and things are cleanded up but still dont help... >>:D

Sue

Question for you all.

You have the option to play a 300, 500, or a 700 point game.

Which is the best one to play if you are only going for rank?? The 700??

Hocky

Personally I don't think it matters what point game you play.  I play the 100 point game because if I get tired of playing or double browsing , I don't have to play until 700 points before I can quit.

Ranking goes by Gin points, so whether you play 7 100 point games or 1 700 point match game...it's all the same in the end.  tumbsup.gif

alyaks

And not only that, but it gives you the points after each hand, so it really doesn't matter.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview