PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shot in the Dark!

Started by dustyshot,

Previous topic - Next topic

dustyshot

I am a student and have no income, because living with mother while going to University of Phoenix. I was just wondering if someone could gift me the new years premium mix and match badge. It is not a problem if you don't. Like the topic says "Shot in the Dark". I will give screen name to who ever is willing or nice enough to do it.

Homer

You do realize you can get the badge for $1.99 right?

30 gems can be had for $2 and the badge is 28 gems

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dustyshot

Quote from: Homer on January 06, 2010, 04:30:22 PM
You do realize you can get the badge for $1.99 right?

30 gems can be had for $2 and the badge is 28 gems

If I had that and has to be on a credit or debit card which I do not even have to use. Oh, well forget it. I knew it would be waste to ask.

Mistyeyed

why would you want that one and not any of the other ones?

Julie

Quote from: dustyshot on January 06, 2010, 03:38:37 PM
I am a student and have no income, because living with mother while going to University of Phoenix. I was just wondering if someone could gift me the new years premium mix and match badge. It is not a problem if you don't. Like the topic says "Shot in the Dark". I will give screen name to who ever is willing or nice enough to do it.

Quote from: dustyshot on January 06, 2010, 04:32:12 PM
If I had that and has to be on a credit or debit card which I do not even have to use. Oh, well forget it. I knew it would be waste to ask.

You said in another thread you've purchased Pogo to go games.  Can't you use the same method of payment that you used for the to go games for the gems?

I r a cheat

lilsh0rtii445

Doesn't pogo give you the option for pay by cash, or something? There's other ways around not having to use a credit card. I understand your situation because my hubby is bread winner, and I have to shake him for gems sometimes, but you can always use a prepaid visa card that's refillable. I think you have to have atleast $10 on there to use it, so in that case you can buy $10 worth of gems giggle2.gif

Shanarama

I use prepaid Mastercards to buy gems. You can get them from $10-$100.  dancing16.gif

C~M

just another newbie wanting something for nothing and at a cost to us...they need to run for president...lol