Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle Bash

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

today i finally got that 750 jackpot badge,still working toward the panic flip one..a long way away yet...was wondering how everyone made out on getting the BADGE badge and also the ten letter one..ive left the auto running for hours and still havent gotten them...

C~M

10 letrter one was easy as for the panic flip and badge badge have no clue, stopped playing when I ranked out...lol

Janadra

I got the Badge Badge by hand and pure luck.  The 10 letter one I got playing by hand as well but was rank 49 before I got it.  Still have yet to get the 750 or panic flip.

destiny child

I got all the badges using the auto. Got them by the time I ranked out. In the settings put you slide deal for words to find at 100%, and if you are trying for the ten letter word, have it do the larger words first.  destiny

Mistyeyed

i will try your suggestions..have been ranked out on this for some time,and i do let the auto run for a few hours at a time trying for the ten letter and badge one..still no luck...

I r a cheat

Badge badge and 10 letter is really hard to get...I left an auto runnining for 8 hours over night for 5 days and still no badge badge or 10 letter words...

Mistyeyed

i know what you mean..ive had the auto running for several hours at a time and still no Badge badge or ten letter...

jamrow32

I got all but the panic flip badge and I think I am a few hundred away from that one.  I got both the 10 letter and "badge" by hand.  Since you can type out the words you want to spell,,,I just typed badge at the beginning of every game I was playing by hand and got it.  My 10-letter word was "hootenanny"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview