Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there an upper limit on Tokens?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi,
While transferring tokens in High Stakes Poker and Texas Hold'em, I got an error "You do not have enough tokens to play at this table".  Actually, I have 2.147 Billion tokens.  While you are playing, or transferring tokens, you sometimes get the error when your stake hits exactly "zero".   

So today I transferred about 1 million tokens from the main account back to a dummy...and then re-transferred the tokens.  When the total account reached 2.147 Billion...I got the error again.

Is there an  upper limit?

S1lent

BTW, I know tokens aren't worth anything, and I am afraid to enter the drawings.

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on January 09, 2010, 09:42:54 AM
Hi,
While transferring tokens in High Stakes Poker and Texas Hold'em, I got an error "You do not have enough tokens to play at this table".  Actually, I have 2.147 Billion tokens.  While you are playing, or transferring tokens, you sometimes get the error when your stake hits exactly "zero".   

So today I transferred about 1 million tokens from the main account back to a dummy...and then re-transferred the tokens.  When the total account reached 2.147 Billion...I got the error again.

Is there an  upper limit?

S1lent

BTW, I know tokens aren't worth anything, and I am afraid to enter the drawings.
There is a token loss limiter in Texas Hold'em Poker (the original game).

This is to "prevent" players from dumping tokens from one account to another. You can only lose a certain amount of tokens at a single sitting. Also, it occurs when you have exactly zero tokens in your stake and try to raise.

You can play High Stakes Poker and use the dummy route to the same effect. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Update,

On my home page the tokens read -2,147,741,016...yes it has a minus sign in front of the tokens.

So I dumped about 125,000 tokens and refreshed the my home page and sure enough it now reads 2,147,616,016 without the minus sign.

For the time being,  I will drop a few million...and keep posted later.

BTW...I am retired and have no life...so I cheat at POGO games and I also cheat on Yahoo.

S1lent

goodenuff

From Wikipedia:

"The number 2,147,483,647 is also the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular CPUs, and the maximum possible score for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value."

You may, indeed, have run up against the answer to the question: "How many Pogo tokens can I actually accumulate?"

Julie

Quote from: s1lent on January 09, 2010, 09:42:54 AM
Actually, I have 2.147 Billion tokens.

Wow  shocked.gif  Man that's a lot of tokies.  I've seen some big tokie amounts but nothing that comes even close to that.  Does anyone in rooms hassle you about it?  I've seen sticky beaks hassle people for less.

S1lent

Hi
I've have never been hassled.   I do keep the profile private. Actually the first two numbers do not show when I am in most rooms.  When I let it run 24/7 I try to stay in rooms that are not very populated.  Additionally, I keep a low profile and never argue.

S1lent

AustinBennett

Wow, you should be able to purchase a home or at least a nice car with all those tokens.  no-no.gif

Hocky

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 11, 2010, 07:34:53 AM
Wow, you should be able to purchase a home or at least a nice car with all those tokens.  no-no.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

A pogo mansion anyways....lol

S1lent

Update,

I backed off my account that had the 2.147 Billion tokens as POGO was giving me warnings.  Now while playing today...I noticed it "rolled-over" and the account displays 6,572 tokens.   When I click on my other stats...the full amount of tokens applies.   

To me it is kind of like the first car I drove.  It was digital...could display 99,999.9 miles.  I have no idea how many times it was rolled-over.

S1lent

Jewel

Homer

Quote from: Jewel on February 24, 2010, 12:28:08 PM
What kind of warnings was Pogo giving you?

Don't eat potato salad that has been sitting in the sun all day. tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Homer

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on February 24, 2010, 02:45:36 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
I said, DO NOT MENTION DALE JR TO HOMER.  watching you.gif

I was not saying anything good about that loser.

You need to READ people's posts before randomly slapping them.
tumbsup.gif

Here are some hugs to help with your anger management issues.
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

S1lent

Now more bad news....

My 2.147 Billion tokens are gone.   I tried to get it under that amount...but no luck.  I now have 4 tokens.  2200 Badges.  too Funny...I am crying 6_6.gif

BTW...I asked POGO What happened?

keep ya posted..

S1lent

Homer

Quote from: s1lent on February 24, 2010, 08:27:24 PM
Now more bad news....

My 2.147 Billion tokens are gone.   I tried to get it under that amount...but no luck.  I now have 4 tokens.  2200 Badges.  too Funny...I am crying 6_6.gif

BTW...I asked POGO What happened?

keep ya posted..

S1lent

How do you have 2200 badges? They haven't released that many yet.

S1lent

Hi,
Homer was right again...not 2200 badges, 2119...my bad.

Here is POGO's response
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

After reviewing your account, we should be able to assist you in the recovery of your tokens. Since the number of tokens you lost is so high, it will take a while to recover them. Please rest assured we are working on getting your tokens back. Just sit tight and you should have everything back to normal shortly.

My token account is @ 2.009 billion and counting. 
I made the account open to the public and you should have heard the comments.  The Account was going up by the millions.

Let's call this a Paul Harvey...that is the rest of the story
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview