PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How long do you leave your pogo auto running?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

Do you leave it on 24/7 and have you ever been caught?

Do you ever give your auto a break? Also does leaving on the computer all night give you high electricty bill?

Sue

I usually rotate four or five games I play.

For example, I am playing Word Craft, Turbo 21, Jigsaw Detective, Sweet Tooth and Harvest Mania now.

That way I dont have two rank badges , for the same game, next to each other.

I was doing four Jigsaw puzzles daily but now leave those for when I need to do a daily badge and wont be able to get one in any other game that day.

The games that work best for me are ones that not many play or that everyone has the same time limit.

For example, Everyone Wins Bingo...everyone has same time to play their cards.

If you want a buddy to play with you in any of the rooms, just email me for my pogo user ID I use daily and then I can put you on my friends list. Currently I am my own best friend as I only have myself as a friend. LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: I r a cheat on January 10, 2010, 05:36:12 PM

Do you ever give your auto a break? Also does leaving on the computer all night give you high electricty bill?

I have some auto running 24/7 and have never been reported. Been doing it for a few years. I haven't noticed a change in my electricity bill... but like I said, I've been doing it forever. From what I have heard though, computers use is hardly noticible on the bill.

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: I r a cheat on January 10, 2010, 05:36:12 PM

I think you asked this question about a month ago. I have had a cheat program running 24/7 since 2004. The only breaks occur when I am travelling, although I often have my wife monitor the cheats for me. I reboot my computer every morning and every evening, along with cleaning out the temporary files in Java and Internet Options.

I absolutely do not care which game I cheat in, since I cheat in all of them. My stats are hidden and I have the Pogo Mail turned off for anyone not on my list. There are only a few games that I do not "dominate" using my cheats, the most recent examples are Boggle Bash and Boardwalk Sea Ball. I have the cheat programs run in the middle of the pack to a little bit stupid, especially when playing Boggle.

I never chat in the rooms and I do not look to see what people are saying. I move from room to room and game to game every 12-hour period. If, for some reason, I need to play the same game for more than one 12-hour period, I will alternate rooms and choose a different room each time.

If you need any suggestions for a specific game, you can ask here. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

I crossed over to the dark side about a year and a half ago.....auto/computer has ran 24/7 with no problems.  Like Joe, I reboot and clean temp files/cache often.  My profile/stats are hidden except to friends.  I have my chat window closed off, so I dont see chat and automatically decline private chats.....

If you keep your mouth shut and don't feed into any people in the rooms or claim any jackpots...pogo won't bother you.m tumbsup.gif

Squid

I'm with the group.  I've been running 24/7 for about 2 years now.  The only time I am not running a cheat program is if I am afk and lost connection or something.  The moment I can get back on, I am up and running again.  If you were to look at my badges, you might see as many as six or seven badges for the same game right next to each other.  Between weekly challenges, rank badges, MnM badges and Premium badges, it's easy to get a string all together.  I don't worry about it.  Like the others, I try to keep a tidy system with cache clearing, etc.

Keep your head down and forge ahead!  Don't worry and good luck.

Quote from: Joe C on January 10, 2010, 08:02:00 PM
I have the Pogo Mail turned off for anyone not on my list.

Is this why you haven't answered any of my love letters?

Joe C

C~M

bobby

i leave mine running constantly since i have the laptop now. personally i like to go into tournament rooms and screw up the curve...but that's just me hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: bobby on January 12, 2010, 07:29:27 AM
i leave mine running constantly since i have the laptop now. personally i like to go into tournament rooms and screw up the curve...but that's just me hysterical.gif

watching you.gif nono.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

bobby

Quote from: Hocky on January 12, 2010, 10:06:00 AM
watching you.gif nono.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
whatttt? it's fun lol just sit back and watch all the people complain in the chat box  popcorn2.gif "nice auto you have there" "why thank you, i like it too"

nobody300

Joe C

Quote from: nobody300 on January 15, 2010, 06:08:26 AM
i have a question since i'm new to this how do you share cheats
You do not share cheats. Everyone here purchased them, with the exception of a few individual programs that the administrators give away as prizes for forum games.

Most of the regulars here are members of the 150-Club, we spent $150 and got cheats for every program.

eyedoc55

I we could have shared...do you think this I would have spent my 150...lol...I think not..but as it goes..I would have gladly spent the 150 anyway...just so I can brag in here...lol..as If I do....lol

eyedoc55

C~M

You CAN'T share cheats.  Each cheat has a unique code for every computer.

Joe C

Quote from: eyedoc55 on January 15, 2010, 01:08:53 PM
I we could have shared...do you think this I would have spent my 150...lol...I think not..but as it goes..I would have gladly spent the 150 anyway...just so I can brag in here...lol..as If I do....lol

eyedoc55
Perhaps CrazyMan can...lol...translate...lol...for me...lol tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview