PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I upgraded to windows 7 so had to download the To Go games again.  I tried to find the Diner Dash game that has the ranks and minis but just couldnt.  So emailed Pogo who told me I had to email Oberon.  So emailed them.  They advised me they no longer carry that game but I could pick another.  I only bought the dang thing in the first place because it had badges.  I go across and check my game album and sure enough I have 4 blank badges. I emailed Pogo and asked WTF!!  They replied that these badges have been withdrawn and any I won would be in my special edition album..  I have replied that as far as I can see they are still in my game album.  Mind you I am still in severe shock that everyone including Pogo answered so promptly  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Yeah Raine...that happened a few months ago...I think there is a thread on here about Diner Dash being removed as a "Pogo" game. 

I hope you get your badges and stuff back.  6_6.gif

Jazmyn

I just downloaded "Diner Dash Familystyle"!!! POGO did drop it from the site, but if you google diner dash family style an old page from POGO came up & I was able to download it & enter my code & email info on new computer!

Jazmyn

It only pops up on yahoo search, not google so sorry!!!

raine56

Thank you I found it and downloaded and its working fine.

mtndewlover342

I'm working on this game right now for my second screen name.  I decided to do this to go game first cause Pogo is so darn fickle about it.  Sometimes the badges are in the game award album and sometimes they are in the special edition album. 
~Mtndewlover~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview