VP choice

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

anyone have an opinion on Kerry's choice for VP, Edwards
I still think Bush will win in November though

wordlife

gettysrevenge

A bottle of Heniz Ketchup seeing that his wife is the heir to the company.  I mean they have the biggest houses of all the other wealthy gotta have the best and biggest, not to mention the most houses.  So what better that the biggest of all the White House.  I vote Bush Kerry reminds me of some idiot who sells used cars but doesn't know what he is talking about until someone directs him.  No guts either, and that deal about hiding the amount of money he Really has ... like his tax return.  Heck yes he is going to file separate with the amount of bucks his little women has.  Vote Bush!!    Getty

Hooper2092

Hehe getty your so funny

Bush has my vote again this election.
I Support Dick and Bush  ;)

eminem

hay all i gotta give my 2 cents worth here.  i really hope that Kerry is the new president in January.  all bush cares about, in my opinion, is his own image and ego.  all he wants to prove is that he is a  better president than his father and Clinton.   i believe that saddam Hussein should no longer be president of Iraq, but i disagree with the method he was removed.  their main cause for war was weapons of mass destruction, but did they find any???  NO.  also i am sure u all heard rumors that closer to elections bush has asked the Saudis to lower gas prices so that he can take credit for that as well.  i for one think that bush it a total failure at his job, and i hope that Kerry will become the next president.

Hooper2092

"also i am sure u all heard rumors that closer to elections bush has asked the Saudis to lower gas prices so that he can take credit for that as well" - propaganda from the liberal left

FACTS:
During his campaigning, Kerry has missed 2/3 of all votes in the senate which is the worst attendance record in the history of the senate; during which time he:
Missed the Vote:
Lower healthcare costs
Fund troops in combat
But he did vote against the Laci Peterson Law which protects pregnant women from violence-  >:(  :-[  (I am 6 months pregnant with my second child- so that hit a little too close to home) :'(  :'(
----------------------------
¤ In 1991 and 2000 Kerry Voted in favor of trade relations in China which he now criticizes the Bush administration  for favoring the same trade relations. He was quoted as saying "china was manipulating its currency...  :-\"

¤Kerry Voted For Patriot Act. The Patriot Act was passed nearly unanimously by the Senate 98-1, and 357-66 in the House. (H.R. 3162, CQ Vote #313: Passed 98-1: R 49-0; D 48-1; I 1-0, 10/25/01, Kerry Voted Yea)
¤Kerry Used To Defend His Vote. "Most of [The Patriot Act] has to do with improving the transfer of information between CIA and FBI, and it has to do with things that really were quite necessary in the wake of what happened on September 11th." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At Town Hall Meeting, Manchester, NH, 8/6/03)
¤Now, Kerry Attacks Patriot Act. "We are a nation of laws and liberties, not of a knock in the night. So it is time to end the era of John Ashcroft. That starts with replacing the Patriot Act with a new law that protects our people and our liberties at the same time. I've been a District Attorney and I know that what law enforcement needs are real tools not restrictions on American's basic rights." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At Iowa State University, 12/1/03)  ???  ???  ???
------------------------------
When is comes to WAR:  >:(
Kerry Voted For Authorization To Use Force In Iraq. (H.J. Res. 114, CQ Vote #237: Passed 77-23: R 48-1; D 29-21; I 0-1, 10/11/02, Kerry Voted Yea.)
In First Dem Debate, Kerry Strongly Supported President's Action In Iraq. KERRY: "George, I said at the time I would have preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity, but I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the President made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him." (ABC News, Democrat Presidential Candidate Debate, Columbia, SC, 5/4/03)
Kerry Later Claimed He Voted "To Threaten" Use Of Force In Iraq. "I voted to threaten the use of force to make Saddam Hussein comply with the resolutions of the United Nations." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At Announcement Of Presidential Candidacy, Mount Pleasant, SC, 9/2/03)
Now, Kerry Says He Is Anti-War Candidate. CHRIS MATTHEWS: "Do you think you belong to that category of candidates who more or less are unhappy with this war, the way it's been fought, along with General Clark, along with Howard Dean and not necessarily in companionship politically on the issue of the war with people like Lieberman, Edwards and Gephardt? Are you one of the anti-war candidates?" KERRY: "I am -- Yes, in the sense that I don't believe the president took us to war as he should have, yes, absolutely." (MSNBC's "Hardball," 1/6/04) ??? >:( ???

... The man cant make up his mind on anything... he only says what he thinks the voters want to hear.

There are NUMEROUS more accounts of his Flip-flopping.... On Georgewbush.com - also you can check out his agenda on the economic security agenda, homeland security, his compassion agenda, his agenda on healthcare and prescription drug choices, education, national security, environment,  social security, and the national energy plan.

** :) I support Dick and Bush in 04  ;D **

wutupkid

i have a feeling that george w. bush will win despite the lies and propaganda that michael moore's film is projecting. and this being my first presidental election to vote, i am glad i have a voice.

Lostsoulz29

i wouldnt vote for any of them vote for what just another f#@k up in the high seat thats how i see it

zenia

I will vote for Bush, Kerry is an idiot...

fatkid

Quote from: Hooper2092 on July 08, 2004, 11:48:33 PM
There are NUMEROUS more accounts of his Flip-flopping.... On Georgewbush.com - also you can check out his agenda on the economic security agenda, homeland security, his compassion agenda, his agenda on healthcare and prescription drug choices, education, national security, environment,  social security, and the national energy plan.

Are you serious? On georgewbush.com I can read all the unbiased info I want on John Kerry?  Holy hell... Why haven't I been going there for all of my information on the upcoming election all along?

2TOOME

I live in NC and Edwards hasn't done much of anything for my state.  To me, he's still a little wet behind the ears to be V.P.  My vote will be going for Bush.

Hooper2092

Quote from: fatkid on July 09, 2004, 08:06:48 AM

Are you serious? On georgewbush.com I can read all the unbiased info I want on John Kerry?  Holy hell... Why haven't I been going there for all of my information on the upcoming election all along?

...Actually I never said that at all.. I said you can see numerous reports of his flip-flopping... no need to be rude hon

Blue Aquarius

Or you could always go watch the unbiased movie of Micheal Moore's to make ya wanna vote for Kerry.   ::)

Homer

My choice for VP would be HOMER j/k  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

*yawns*

Where's Bob... He's the only one I enjoy debating politics with...
Crazy capitalists...  ;)

gettysrevenge

Just some history from getty ...  Not one president has ever declared war on another country.  Think about this look at the past history.   This is a one true fact...  No one has ever dared to declare a war against our country.  On the day the twin towers were hit and all those people. families, children etc... The day those hero's on the plane stopped it from ramming the white house.  Bush DID the Right thing,  he took what they started and went to the country of iraq.  This was a dictator and a very dangerous one.  Those are the worst ones.  THe quiet ones are to be feared the most..   At least we knew who our enemies are or could be.  This was a war started here in the U.S. of A. The President did the right thing to keep take it out of our country to protect US, the citizens of our great country.  Think about that.  We can sleep at night without worry of bombs or other mass distructive weapons.  Our soldiers we should all support!!  This is not productive to bash the President as he should have our support.  This is what they want to see.  Our great country divided.  Support our soldiers that are there fighting for OUR freedoms and OUR safety at the risk of their own lifes.  Check your history people and look as far back as you want.  We have fought battles in many different countries that we Helped with. But we have never declared war against another country in the history of this great country we live in.  And if you don't vote you aren't entitled to an opinion, the way I feel.  However, if you think you could step in his shoes and do the job he is doing then you might make some sense to me.  However, I for one wouldn't want to presume that position.  He is a good man.  I had the great honor of meeting our Vice President at a private reception and he is the most down to earth man.  My son was 6 running all over asking him all these questions about who he was and what he did at the "office" , secret service guyes started to go nuts at the begining and V.P. Chaney said to allow the child to stay and talk and not to be alarmed he had legit questions.  This was not a fund raiser this was a personal invite that was sent to our family.  Thank you for letting me express this thoughts and facts with you.  I mean no offense to anyone.  That is the beauty of the place we live in the Freedom of Speech.  I may not like what you say or you may disagree with what I say.  But I would rather live in this great country than any other.  I have had the opportunity to travel to several countries and nothing compares. Thank you

DEBKARLAR

I guess anyone can support either candidates  positions all you have to do is quote the right source.
now where was that site that talks about G.W's inconsistency's  btw I'm still for Bush as I believe every Presidential Candidate has flip flop on many issues

bob@pogopal

Eminem,

If the US adopted European appeasement policies, Belgium would still be a province of the third reich.

The US went to war with Iraq because Iraq refused to meet the requirements placed on them as a condition for ending the previous war.

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview