PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:12:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strategy guide sites?

Started by i8acobra,

Previous topic - Next topic

i8acobra

Anyone know of any websites with strategy guides for Pogo games? I'm not looking for cheats as much as I'm looking for help on how to score well on strategy games like Phlinx. I look at the high scores for the day and see people scoring 4 to 500 and I don't see how that's possible. My best is in the 170's.

Homer

there aren't any strategy guides that I am aware of

the high scores are more than likely because of cheats

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S1lent

Hi,
You already found the best site for strategy guides...right here.  If it can be done...some here has done it.  What is nice...they share their information.

S1lent

snowflower

tumbsup.gif If you're really looking for a good strategy site '''' you've found it already! Those high scores you're looking at ... due to the cheats! Welcome to the Dark Side!

i8acobra

I'm trying to figure out how to score high without cheating. Pogo is a game site... I get nothing from them for scoring high, just my own personal satisfaction. I'm not bagging on people who use cheats, to each their own. I'm just not interested in cheating because for me it's about playing the game. Strategy games are brain exercises for me.

So, anyone have any non-cheat hints?

Homer

Quote from: i8acobra on January 20, 2010, 02:08:57 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to score high without cheating. Pogo is a game site... I get nothing from them for scoring high, just my own personal satisfaction. I'm not bagging on people who use cheats, to each their own. I'm just not interested in cheating because for me it's about playing the game. Strategy games are brain exercises for me.

So, anyone have any non-cheat hints?

nope sorry...we like to cheat

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

i8acobra

Well, you can delete my account. I only registered because this was the only site I could find that might have Pogo hints, but like I said... I see no point in cheating an entertainment site. I can't see anything that could possibly be gained.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview