This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly's new ranks

Started by Jazmyn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmyn

The new ranks are are going to be fixed on Jan. 26th, I read somewhere else!!!

CindyLouWho

Good, I'm not playing it til its working right lol.  Thanks!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Jan 26th our time or jan 26th in pogo land?

That's two different dates from what I've heard

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: Jazmyn on January 20, 2010, 07:22:41 PM
The new ranks are are going to be fixed on Jan. 26th, I read somewhere else!!!
Did you happen to read if we get our "Pass Go" credit back?

Of course, I still have the open trouble tickets with EA, so maybe they will not be complete customer service hacks. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i wrote them the other day about this and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it..hopefully it will be this month..

Hocky

Jazmyn

It is in Pogo UK news letter, says Monopoly world ranks!!!

MsMissy

well thats 1 game i dont hardly ever play, but Gl to all who do.
check in the mail LOL  hi11.gif

Cheater4Life

The 50 additional ranks just popped up, there is now 100 in Monopoly World....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Cheater4Life on January 26, 2010, 02:54:46 AM
The 50 additional ranks just popped up, there is now 100 in Monopoly World....

Does that mean it's fixed? Is everyone getting the correct credit?

Mistyeyed

i just ran my auto for three hours and i didnt get it to leave rank 50..not sure if its counting right or not.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 26, 2010, 09:01:01 AM
i just ran my auto for three hours and i didnt get it to leave rank 50..not sure if its counting right or not.

Hmmm... maybe I'll hold off until we hear something more positive.

Mistyeyed

im not playing it anymore until i find out if its moving up in rank...i think you only need like 10 or 15 times around for rank 51,and i would think after running the auto for three hours i shouild have made it to rank 51...therefore,i dont think its giving credit for trips around..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 26, 2010, 10:21:40 AM
im not playing it anymore until i find out if its moving up in rank...i think you only need like 10 or 15 times around for rank 51,and i would think after running the auto for three hours i shouild have made it to rank 51...therefore,i dont think its giving credit for trips around..

I did advance to 51.

Joe C

I played one game (25 roll limit) with two screen names and no Pogo bots. I am "5 Pass Go" away from my next rank and it says I am rank 50 of 100 in my stats.

I tried to see how many times Pogo says I have passed go when one of the screen names landed on go, but I could not stop the auto fast enough.

Pogo still has two pending trouble tickets from me. I will be following up tonight. If I do not get an answer, I will be calling the morons and tearing them out a new one.

Honestly, I do not mind passing go a few thousand times to go from Rank 51 to Rank 100. What bothers me is that I passed go nearly 10,000 times in quest of the Big Rollers badge, along with lots of weekly, mix and premium challenges and some hack programmer reset my stats.

If Pogo knew what it was doing (what a leading sentence that is), Pogo would make every game have "Rank Points" and your "Rank Points" would stop when you rank out of a game. You would still earn stats, but not Rank Points. This is how Tri-Peaks Solitaire worked. Pogo did not delete the number of wins/jackpot spins I earned in that game. They just extended it and required all users to earn more rank points.

Finally, if I do not get satisfaction from Pogo about this issue and preventing it from happening again, I will find someplace else to spend $200/year. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i was going to try letting the auto run again for a couple hours to see if i advance to the next rank,but hate to waste the time i could be putting in on another game...if anyone gets it to advance in ranks please post so we know its working right..

sandyhook

I am Rank 52 ~ If I click on Go it says Pass Go 1 More Time for next Rank ~ but when I click on Stats it says Rank 52 ~ so I am advancing and not believing on what the Go spot says
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

C~M

Homer

Pogo blows. I keep getting the "Oooops something isn't right" error and get booted every 15 minutes swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview