PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:35:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily Display Badge

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

embarrassed.gif

I have absolutely no idea why I was stupid enough to ask Pogo a question. But if one is an idiot, one would naturally assume that when they'd answer ~ they'd do so correctly .... considering the fact they are supposed to be the smartest of the entire collective. And if you have asked more than one person in Pogo the same question, each Agent will ADAMANTLY give you a DIFFERENT answer. Therefore, a person should know better than to beat one's head against their brick wall at any time and for any reason. Which brings me back to this very Forum where I SHOULD have asked in the first place. And please forgive if I possibly might have casually mentioned this in passing.

low blow.gif

As a general rule in Word Search Daily the badges you earn - are displayed for that month in the bottom right hand corner. Since forever and long ago a POGO ICON is proudly posted in its place. One Agent in their Forum told me to clear out my java and cache, restart and come back and this should clear it up. When I returned I peeked into WS/Daily and it was the same so when I returned to Pogo's Forum, the same Agent then told me they are discontinuing posting the monthly badge.  Why didn't he just say that in the first place?? Not completely satisfied with this enlightening answer, I went back on a second attempt. This Agent told me that he could see the problem, assured me that IT WAS NOT A 'GLITCH' and it would be fixed within 24 hours. His final soothing words were "don't worry about it, let us take care of it."  That was nine days ago - it's still the same.  So much for Pogo's Forum!

embrace.gif

So I ask you. Someone. Anyone. Ever experienced this in Word Search Daily or even heard of this foolishness before?? And if you don't know, it's OK really, don't bother asking Pogo. Thanks gang!!

Homer

It has been broken for months. It doesn't bother me as long as the badge goes in my book

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: Homer on January 23, 2010, 05:55:15 PM
It has been broken for months. It doesn't bother me as long as the badge goes in my book

Oh I see, didn't know that ''' Ha I came to the right place this time!! Thanks Homer!!  blink.gif

Joe C

What is also weird is this.

In my album, I see the Jigsaw Detective badge for January. However, it shows up as "Not Earned" in my Game Award badge album. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on January 24, 2010, 05:42:29 PM
What is also weird is this.

In my album, I see the Jigsaw Detective badge for January. However, it shows up as "Not Earned" in my Game Award badge album. tumbsup.gif

Hey Joe, I just checked my Game Award Album for Jigsaw Detective's January badge "Old Flames and New Fears."  It's there but I don't see "Not Earned." Anyone else??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview