This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unfair - Pogo Disabled Account

Started by Hustla_Ownz,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hustla_Ownz

On Pogo.com (ran by EA games) disabled my account due to my account having four suspensions.

The suspensions came from people on the site reporting me. I said one bad word to someone and got reported for it, when they can just have the option on to block bad words out of the chat. The OTHER 3 suspensions were just people falsely reporting me for nothing, yet EA suspends me for nothing, due to that.

I had won numerous memberships for the gaming site, adding up in value to about $200+ or so.

I also had many things on my account that took me forever to earn.

But EA just deletes my account, doesn't offer to transfer the other stuff.

I don't think this is fair at all, can they even do that kind of bull****?

Thats how cheap, I had over 9 million tokens ( was planning on spending them all to try to win some money, like Pogo would send the $ if I did anyways ).

But all of those passes probably won't work now ( won them all from subway scrabble ) on another account.

C~M

First off, yes they can delete your account...you should have been in uncensored rooms if you talk bad. 

Second, if you never redeemed the Subway passes, you can't as they expired a few months ago.

Hocky

Take it up with pogo. This site is not affiliated with Pogo...so we can't help you here.

One more thing....Pogo can do what they want to whomever they want, whenever they want.  If you feel like you did not violate their TOS, then call them up and complain.  Maybe they will do something for you.

Good luck

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AustinBennett

One must remember that Pogo harbors some of the biggest crybabys on earth. Just check out the letters to the editor and to Miss Etiquette each month. The letters they write are mostly childish trash. They cry and complain about everyone and everything. As said earlier, it's best to stay in uncensored rooms and even there you're better off keeping your mouth shut and just playing.

Joe C

Quote from: Hustla_Ownz on January 26, 2010, 06:05:57 PM
On Pogo.com (ran by EA games) disabled my account due to my account having four suspensions.

The suspensions came from people on the site reporting me. I said one bad word to someone and got reported for it, when they can just have the option on to block bad words out of the chat. The OTHER 3 suspensions were just people falsely reporting me for nothing, yet EA suspends me for nothing, due to that.

I had won numerous memberships for the gaming site, adding up in value to about $200+ or so.

I also had many things on my account that took me forever to earn.

But EA just deletes my account, doesn't offer to transfer the other stuff.

I don't think this is fair at all, can they even do that kind of bull****?

Thats how cheap, I had over 9 million tokens ( was planning on spending them all to try to win some money, like Pogo would send the $ if I did anyways ).

But all of those passes probably won't work now ( won them all from subway scrabble ) on another account.
Hence, the constant reminder of Pogo Cheats Rule #1. Do not chat in Pogo!

For your reference, I have been running cheat programs for six years straight, 24/7 as long as my internet connection is up and my java cache is clean. I have not even been given a 3-day Pogo vacation.

There are lots of ways to offend people in Pogo. But if you do not type anything into the chat box, there is no reason you will get the Pogo boot.

Finally, as a paying customer of Pogo, Pogo leaves me alone since I pay their salaries. Between two accounts and gems for one, it is close to $200/year.  Not promotions, cash. Pogo has reasons to keep me around. :) tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

First off...been a member of pogo since Jan 2005.

Been using cheats 24/7 since March of 2005.

I've been "reported" maybe....oh hell....probably millions of times.

I only chat with people on my friends list...real life friends or pogo friends.  All who I know cheat and I know they cheat-besides they can't blackmail me....they've all bought and currently use Homer's cheat programs.

The only way one gets suspended for cheating now a days is to come right out and say yea I use a cheat program so what?

If pogo suspended everyone for every little false report, they'd have no members.

You HAD to do something other than say hell or dam to get your self suspended, and something a lot more than "nothing" for pogo to take away your account.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

NEEEEEEEEEEEEVER  chat on Pogo.  I dont think I have said more than 3 words since 2001 and it took me that many words to learn not to chat at all.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Hi,
I got one account deactivated about 2 years ago.  It had about 300 million tokens and about 600 badges.  I was cheating at "texas holdem"...luck I didn't get all three accounts deactivated.  I am down to two main accounts with 2.1 billion tokens and over 2000 badges.   POGO saved me lots of money and time!

Bottom line...listen to the TIPS @ POGOCheats.net and maintain a low profile.

S1lent

munch000

I never chat now that I'm using the cheats.Stay on UK site when I can-that way I can't win a money prize.There are ways to help protect yourself.

Joe C

Quote from: munch000 on January 27, 2010, 05:13:00 PM
I never chat now that I'm using the cheats.Stay on UK site when I can-that way I can't win a money prize.There are ways to help protect yourself.
Nice tip, using Pogo UK to avoid cash prizes. Genius! tumbsup.gif

Tip #1 is do not chat.
Tip #2 is hide everything in your profile that you can.
Tip #3 is never claim cash prizes.
Tip #4 is play Pogo UK to avoid cash prizes.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Julie

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 27, 2010, 05:39:53 PM
Nice tip, using Pogo UK to avoid cash prizes. Genius! tumbsup.gif

Tip #1 is do not chat.
Tip #2 is hide everything in your profile that you can.
Tip #3 is never claim cash prizes.
Tip #4 is play Pogo UK to avoid cash prizes.
tumbsup.gif

I recently won a $5 cash prize. And NO, I didn't claim it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview