Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harry Potter fans....

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Are there any closet harry potter fans in here?
I have read all the books... and own the first two movies and just saw the third again...
I personally love harry potter and I was hoping i wasnt the only adult out there that found
it rather enchanting and delightful....

Homer

Haven't read the books but saw the first 2 movies. I liked them. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Yeah, I'm a big fan... I've read all the books and seen the movies, but my favorite is to listen to the audio books while I'm playing online games... I'll always listen to it while I'm playing the big multiplayer first person shooters... I figured if anyone ever knew than they were getting owned by a college kid who was listening to Harry Potter while he killed them all, they'd be even more ashamed by how badly I whooped up on them...

yeah, I know I'm a geek... so what?  ::)

2TOOME

I love Harry Potter.  It amazes me how much imagination J.K. Rowling has.  Does anyone  know when the next book will be out?

KittyKat

I know the 7th will be out in 2006 sometime, I don't know about the 6th.

Super Duckie

something I never really got into, I guess I will have to go rent these movies and se whats so great about them, I heard they are very good, but i never got around to watching them

bob@pogopal

Hooper2092

I guess the one thing that really sucked... was the death of the original Dumbledore... he played the character so well that you can definately tell the difference in the 3rd movie.

KittyKat

Yea when i saw a preview for the 3rd movie i was like what the heck that dude is short and fat.

Element

Quote from: Hooper2092 on July 09, 2004, 10:53:08 PM
was the death of the original Dumbledore...

aww thats horrible...he played his part so good, it just wont be the same without him  :'(

fatkid

I read the fake 5th book first... :-p
It was sapposed to be a trascript that Rowling was working on, and was leaked on the internet... Turns out the whole trascript was a fan book... Not too bad either... If anyone wants it, I can look to see if I can find it again, and then post it up if the admins want, if not I'll just throw it up on an FTP (it is NOT illegal material though; as it has never been copyrighted in any fashion)...  :)
Then I went to the mid-night release of book 5 and waited for 3 damn hours at Borders to get the book...  :P

bob@pogopal

Fatkid,

Everything is copyrighted unless it was explicitly made public domain by the copyright owner or was published before 1923.

fatkid

GPL...  :D
As released under...

Furthermore ©'s cannot be upheld without a proof of creation date...  :-\

_Milamber_

I cant wait til Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince!!!

I have both the english & american version of the first 5

ZaLandCruiser

These Movies are ok, but i am not into it that much, watch the movie once ... then move on lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview