This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pucks peak problem

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

i can get in the game and actually play it but when i reach the goal it kicks me out every time and says i have a cliche ------- im sure u all have seen it usually this clears up after the game is out a while and i just assume its pogo being pogo but i tried again and still cant get it to play out i have tried on both firefox and explorer is ne1 else having this problem and if u did have it did it get fixed and how plz let me no as this is a badge starting tomm ty all >i<

C~M

Right click the game screen and put quality on low and also under chat options turn off mini animation

draagnfli

well tried that in firefox it didnt work but im gonna try it now in explorer ty for the input im starting to think pogo just hates me funny how i can play everything else well i cant play diner dash but i hear that alot are having problems with it ty again >i<

Cassidy C

Str8 from Pogo News......  maybe this'll help ya too

Next week is our first Pucks Peak badge. If you haven't tried this addictive game or have had problems in the past, there are a few things you should know.

First, Pucks Peak uses a larger game screen then most Pogo games. You may have to raise your resolution to play. Also, Pucks Peak also uses Flash (Instead of Java like most Pogo games). You may need to update your Flash to play.

draagnfli

i wish i tried that even b4 posting for help was hoping that someone out there had the same problem and maybe knew how to fix it but just my luck ty though

shoes

so how do I change the res. and where do I get the flash??

Cassidy C

Change ur Res. from ur main screen b4 u open any programs --- i use 1280 x 1024 all the time & have no problems.....  Right click screen , choose Properties - then choose Settings , u can change Screen Res. from there -----  as far as Flash , u need a player installed like Adobe Flash  tumbsup.gif

shoes

I use google chrome..will try changing Res..thanks all

Squid

I was in PP today and my anti-viral program went off... bells whistling, horns blaring.  I got a virus while in Pogo.  What's up wit dat?

Auto was not running.

TheLastDodo

Its not doing that to me.  bubblegum.gif I should be careful.

raine56

I have ranked out in Pucks Peak.  I couldnt get it to play in Firefox without major problems.  So I switched to IE8 and the auto never missed a beat, night and day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview