PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:38:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harleys Bar Is Open

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Bar is open cause life is messing with me again.  My car went to the shop about a week ago stayed 5 days. Car is back in shop and wont be ready until Monday(I took it to them last Monday)  Tonite Directv receiver died and it will take 3-5 days to get a new sent to me.(I had service plan)  So not only do I not have car now I dont have TV  Drinking is the only thing left and I dont like to drink alone So we gonna party.  Squid you and Stinker have new motorized barstools. Stinker yours is the one with ROses and you have a stink gun if any bothers you  Squid yours is the purple one and you have a ink gun.  Cup holders are on the right side.  Dont forget to buckle up ladies 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Thanks Har,
I stopped and got the necessities last night on my way home from work because of the storm.
Picked me up some beer and chocolate cake  giggle2.gif
I got a tiny path shovel so my dog could go out, I am now waiting for a guy with a plow to dig me out.
I injured my back at work almost 2 years ago, and now have to have a spinal fusion. I'm scared.
So I'll sit here and drink with you guys I need something to take my mind off of worries.
Cheers to all my forum buddies, and who wants a delicious piece of chocolate cake?
                        beer11.gif

harley89

Who Me so good to have friends in times of bad things  Pass the cake

PunkInDrublic

I've got some vanilla vodka, pineapple juice and grenadine. Pineapple upside down cake shots, anyone?  bbq21.gif

Homer

harley89

Joe C

I have some red wine and super hot que so I bought for the Superbowl!

Enjoy! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on February 06, 2010, 08:26:30 AM
I've got some vanilla vodka, pineapple juice and grenadine. Pineapple upside down cake shots, anyone?  bbq21.gif

That actually sounds good! hmmm... is it really called pineapple upside down cake shots?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on February 05, 2010, 09:25:17 PM
Bar is open cause life is messing with me again.  My car went to the shop about a week ago stayed 5 days. Car is back in shop and wont be ready until Monday(I took it to them last Monday)  Tonite Directv receiver died and it will take 3-5 days to get a new sent to me.(I had service plan)  So not only do I not have car now I dont have TV  Drinking is the only thing left and I dont like to drink alone So we gonna party.  Squid you and Stinker have new motorized barstools. <b>Stinker yours is the one with ROses and you have a stink gun if any bothers you</b>  Squid yours is the purple one and you have a ink gun.  Cup holders are on the right side.  Dont forget to buckle up ladies 

Woohooo!!!!! ***zips around the bar on my motorized bar stool and "accidently" runs over Homers foot***

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 06, 2010, 11:17:36 AM
Woohooo!!!!! ***zips around the bar on my motorized bar stool and "accidently" runs over Homers foot***

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on February 06, 2010, 01:07:49 PM
It would have to look like a Zamboni. tumbsup.gif

Cool !  I would love to drive a zamboni drunk!  beer11.gif

harley89

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: who me? on February 06, 2010, 10:45:01 AM
That actually sounds good! hmmm... is it really called pineapple upside down cake shots?
yep. you mix the vanilla vodka with pineapple juice and ice til it foams up. pour it into a shot glass and then add a little grenadine. when the grenadine settles, drink it! Tastes just like the name.

CindyLouWho

Oh I bet those pineapple upside down cake shots are yummy!!  just pass a few over to me, I'll try anything once   beer11.gif

Squid

OMG!!  I love these impromtu get-togethers!!  beer11.gif

I love my new vroom-vrooom barstool, Harley!  Thank you!  So far, I think peeps have been behaving themselves, so I haven't had to INK anyone - but I'm practicing!!

Yum, beef stew is on the menu and Pineapple Upside-Down shots are being served!  I'm a happy gal!

who me?

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2010, 08:10:10 AM
OMG!!  I love these impromtu get-togethers!!  beer11.gif

I love my new vroom-vrooom barstool, Harley!  Thank you!  So far, I think peeps have been behaving themselves, so I haven't had to INK anyone - but I'm practicing!!

Yum, beef stew is on the menu and Pineapple Upside-Down shots are being served!  I'm a happy gal!

Squidly you make me laugh out loud.... Thanks...  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview