PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:42:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Travler

Started by sam55,

Previous topic - Next topic

sam55

Hello: I think right now I am going to need more brain power,  Ever time I try to run Traveler, My Norton is blocking  traveler from opening  'Norton is saying  Traveler is a heuristic virus, and it will , l not open at all .  So if any one can help I am all hears                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thank you

Homer

Ignore it. You are getting a false positive

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sam55

Thank you Homer. But now it is saying,Click speed to fast for this computer, will the speed is set at low'
The computer is a 1.90ghz and the ram is 3.00. It is a lap top, Homer if this will not work on this computer
how do i put it on my main 1 thank you

Homer

Quote from: whitwolf809 on February 07, 2010, 02:32:53 PM
Thank you Homer. But now it is saying,Click speed to fast for this computer, will the speed is set at low'
The computer is a 1.90ghz and the ram is 3.00. It is a lap top, Homer if this will not work on this computer
how do i put it on my main 1 thank you

Not sure what to tell you. Either way you'll need to email BH. If they can't get it working on your laptop ask if you can move it to your other pc. You might want to try it on the other pc first though.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sam55

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview