PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:28:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New games that should be on pogo soon

Started by Lostsoulz29,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostsoulz29

this game expecting to be release on [ 7/13 -  Ricochet Xtreme Online ] it look pretty cool heres a picture of it http://kingarthur.pogoalpha.com/home/info/ss-ricochet.jsp and the other game that should be release a week after that is NASCAR® Web Racing couldnt find pictures for it

rcardone1

gyrospinner

With Canasta being the next game scheduled to be released for Club Pogo one has to wonder if pogo is dropping the ball.   http://kingarthur.pogoalpha.com/tour/cpgame-canasta.jsp?sls=2&site=pogo#   

ronandamee1

I like the header so much for this game I figured I would share it with everyone. ;)

Super Duckie

zenia

Super Duckie

doubtful, but maybe it will, who knows whats spinning around in their heads

yousmellbad

what is canasta? I never heard of it.

but that other game is fun. Ive played it on other sites before :)

Hooper2092

Canasta's description boasts "Far Out Ranks" thus leading me to believe a possible badge or two available much ike texas hold em... who knows... I cant wait- I LOVE canasta

LeelooMin

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: zenia on July 09, 2004, 06:39:14 PM
think Canasta will be a club game w/ badges???
I haven't played that game in over 20 yrs Looking forward to it :)

HoldemFoldem1

Super Duckie

rob

i'd like to see a new slot game. not the pathetic ones like they got. multi line with a couple different bonus's and a sort of progressive jackpot(even if tokens) for each room.

ZaLandCruiser

Id like to see an Ali Baba slots 2 , like Showbizslots2 lol addicting..

Hooper2092

I dont know if anyone remembers last year they came out with SPooky Slots for halloween and it was out for like a week. I was kind of expecting something like around Xmas with "santa slots" or something like that... ... ya know... promotional holiday games... but i guess it was just a fad.
I liked the change- wish they would do that more often.

Homer

Actually Spooky has been around for a few years. Unfortunately they only break it out for Halloween. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

Quote from: Homer on July 13, 2004, 04:16:39 AM
Actually Spooky has been around for a few years. Unfortunately they only break it out for Halloween. :(

yup. everytime around halloween for about a month. :)there is ususally a contest around it.

ZaLandCruiser

Spooky used to be on there for about 5 months , then they closed it , every year UNTIL november 13 or 14th Spooky is on !

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview