Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

In need of Club Pogo Passes

Started by MAJmommy70,

Previous topic - Next topic

MAJmommy70

I am an at home mom and I like playing Club Pogo when my children are in school but I can't afford to pay for a membership because of the economy. If anyone has a pass that they would like to give away, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

lilsh0rtii445

I don't think there's anymore passes. I believe there is something on the homepage for a month pass, if I'm not mistaken.

lilsh0rtii445

Let me correct myself, it's a 14-day pass. elf2.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

simplyaok

The link that Mayhem and Lovebug posted appears to be good until 5/3/10.  It is for one month.  Of course you need to use a name not previously used for another pogo club account.  Was still working well as of yesterday!! 

BEAR2009

oh  my  bubblegum.gif I miss club pogo  any passes out there  plz let me know  seems I missed a few post of passes  im sad   help.gif

Pamytaycom

Pamytaycom

Bear  just sent you a pogo club pass...enjoy.....Pamytay10  cheerleading.gif

BEAR2009

if you sent me a pass I new at this  how do  I get it ? and ty ty in advance   cheerleading.gif

C~M

First off to Bear & Pam, please don't use your Pogo names here.
Second, bear if bear2009 is your Pogo name Pam probably added you and that is a Pogo name non member name, then she probably clicked give a 5 day pass which gets sent to the email that the name is registered with. 

And Lastly, if either you or Pam has used your Pogo names here, you need to change it in your profiles.

BEAR2009

hi  BEAR 2009   is not my pogo name , that is why I was wondering how I would get the pogo pass  help.gif I have no idea  who  pam is !

lilsh0rtii445

In order for her to get your pogo name, you would need to PM each other. However, you need to have 25 posts before you can receive PM's. Start playing the counting games and other games that are in listed in the forums to get your numbers up.

BEAR2009

ohhh  will never get  enough  for that  and will never get a pass for pogo  girls18.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Have you looked on the homepage? There's club pogo passes there.  It's very easy to get your numbers up. I did it within an hour. tumbsup.gif

BEAR2009

I found a 2 week pass  yahhhhhhh   beer11.gif

BEAR2009

lexx70

white flag.gifgirls18.gif membership just ran out could anyone help me with a pass plz plz plz. your help would be greatly appreciated. blowkisses.gif thank you in advnce beer11.gif

C~M

there are 3 listed on home page here