Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battle phlinx

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

just noticed the game is down for repair. hope they get the cripey thingy fixed as well. so tired of the game crashing every 20 minutes. goooooo pogo, do something right.  impatience.gif  no-no.gif embarrassed.gif

Joe C

Quote from: pete379 on February 09, 2010, 05:26:38 PM
just noticed the game is down for repair. hope they get the cripey thingy fixed as well. so tired of the game crashing every 20 minutes. goooooo pogo, do something right.  impatience.gif  no-no.gif embarrassed.gif
Good luck with Battle Phlinx ever working well for a long period. It is a crash-a-holic memory pig with data issues. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

lilsh0rtii445

pete379

i know too well. have crashed my way to rank 43, but i can wish for some improvement. yeah, right!!!!!!   tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

mtndewlover342

So glad I ranked out on this one back in December. 

Pogo did not go down for maintenance this morning so I don't think they fixed it yet  sad.gif
~Mtndewlover~

who me?

Pogo goes down on Tuesday mornings usually. And they did yesterday, that's when they screwed everything up!

cheater lucida

all the games i have been playing have bee crashing thought it was my computer nearly smashed it in lol  girls18.gif panic button.gif

raine56

I havent been able to play battle phlinx for about 2 years now.  I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and thought I would try again.  Same old problem.  Get to game room click the start button and nothing happens.  I only have the first rank badge.  I never buy BP mix and match badges or I would have an album I couldnt finish.

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on February 11, 2010, 06:08:10 PM
I havent been able to play battle phlinx for about 2 years now.  I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and thought I would try again.  Same old problem.  Get to game room click the start button and nothing happens.  I only have the first rank badge.  I never buy BP mix and match badges or I would have an album I couldnt finish.

Have you tried using the old MSJVM instead of Sun Java?

You can download it from https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

It only works in IE. You need to disable Sun Java and enable the MSJVM. If you need help with it let me know.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

K1313

The badges have gone missing from the badge album -- the ones that were not won.  Anyone else missing theirs?

raine56

Thanks Homer.  I am unsure how to disable Sun Java.

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on February 25, 2010, 05:33:37 PM
Thanks Homer.  I am unsure how to disable Sun Java.

Did you install the other java I gave you the link to?

raine56

I tried to but it keeps telling me, that my version of windows does not support Microsoft JVM. 

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on February 25, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
I tried to but it keeps telling me, that my version of windows does not support Microsoft JVM. 

If you can't install it you are pretty much out of luck. There are no other javas to try and you must have it to play pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview