PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:54:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo forum

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

FluffyChenille

Ha ha...thank you all for all the reason why you "cheat"...  tumbsup.gif

I've been playing Pogo for years now and I know what you mean about the chances of winning anything. That said, if you happen to win something do you "just not claim it"?  I don't want to lose my account due to using a cheat so I guess what I asking is how do they find out you are using one.....and what happens if you play something "without using the cheat" and you win something but you've used cheats in other games.....do you still not claim the prize and are you still not qualified?  There are some games I like to play just to play for fun so I don't need to use a cheat. Thanks all for your all your help.

Homer

Don't claim the prize. It doesn't matter if you were cheating at the time or not. If you used cheats even once on your account they will know and deny your claim anyway

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

I figure after 10 YEARS of playing on this site daily, and NOT winning anything except wallpaper, screensavers and tokens.....I am pretty safe! No need to worry about claiming anything when you cant win a damn thing.  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on February 21, 2010, 05:59:02 AM
I figure after 10 YEARS of playing on this site daily, and NOT winning anything except wallpaper, screensavers and tokens.....I am pretty safe! No need to worry about claiming anything when you cant win a damn thing.  swear2.gif
Tell us how you really feel! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Ive been playing playing pogo for 10 yrs & won nothing. found  this site adversited on another site, so i cheched it out & walla, her i am, bought the 150 pkg. & & i cheat too now. Well said Hockey your choice of words.

AustinBennett

I've never won anything other than wallpaper and screensavers, been playing since day one. I did find something interesting, after browsing through the forum this morning under a thread regarding cheaters ( there were like 8 pages of comments ) what I gather is that the crybabies are more frustrated with those that cheat in word games far more than anywhere else. Perhaps avoiding these would minimize getting caught although as previously stated, just keeping quiet and blocking your profile should cover your butt. I should note that a pogo administrator posted a comment that they don't have nearly the resources needed to follow up on every complaint, as some of these crybabies file multiple complaints almost on a daily basis. These crybabies are probably in fact hurting their cause and helping us. This makes sense, years ago in pogo's infantsy, complaints were followed up on almost immediately and accounts cancelled regularly. I would imagine these days their concern would be more involving complaints regarding real threats, stalking, criminal behavior, ect. and much less involving cheaters after badges and tokens. It would really surprise me, given their resources to police, and the sheer population they've grown to, that they give a rats ass who cheats. Just don't take their money and your safe to go. Just an observation of mine, didn't mean to write a novel.

Joe C

Quote from: AustinBennett on February 21, 2010, 11:12:49 AM
I've never won anything other than wallpaper and screensavers, been playing since day one. I did find something interesting, after browsing through the forum this morning under a thread regarding cheaters ( there were like 8 pages of comments ) what I gather is that the crybabies are more frustrated with those that cheat in word games far more than anywhere else. Perhaps avoiding these would minimize getting caught although as previously stated, just keeping quiet and blocking your profile should cover your butt. I should note that a pogo administrator posted a comment that they don't have nearly the resources needed to follow up on every complaint, as some of these crybabies file multiple complaints almost on a daily basis. These crybabies are probably in fact hurting their cause and helping us. This makes sense, years ago in pogo's infantsy, complaints were followed up on almost immediately and accounts cancelled regularly. I would imagine these days their concern would be more involving complaints regarding real threats, stalking, criminal behavior, ect. and much less involving cheaters after badges and tokens. It would really surprise me, given their resources to police, and the sheer population they've grown to, that they give a rats ass who cheats. Just don't take their money and your safe to go. Just an observation of mine, didn't mean to write a novel.
Do not worry about a novel. Also, Pogo figured out that cheaters in general buy more premium albums and mix badges. Why would they mess with a high-paying customer group that does not tie up admin resources? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview