PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:33:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo forum

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Perhaps this has been discussed here before . For the first time today I decided to check out the pogo forum and was somewhat shocked at what was being posted by some of the most juvenile characters I've ever heard of . I stumbled across a thread dedicated solely to cheaters where these crybabys go so far as to list the screen names of suspected cheaters . Thought maybe some of you may want to check it out , see if your name is posted on the wall . Quite surprised pogo would allow such garbage . There are several other topics discussed there , but all seems to stem from a common theme , no-life individuals with nothing better to do than cry about almost anything .

lilsh0rtii445

les

I looked but couldnt find any list of names  undecided.gif

harley89

Same here couldnot find a thread with names. I did find a thread about cheaters in Boggle but suprise most relys were bashing the op and not cheaters

AustinBennett

Click on the " Pogo News " tab and it's listed at the bottom of the news section on left side of page . The cheaters were listed under the " recent post " this morning , but I don't see it now . You may have to navigate through the forum to find it , unless pogo removed it as they should have .

Homer

The pogo forum can kiss my big yellow  ass.gif

I'm sure if there's a list my name is on it and I really don't care. As long as I keep myself out of trouble and continue spending $500/year pogo is never going to ban me.

To all the haters out there this one's for you...

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilsh0rtii445

hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

Looks like pogo players have been sipping on haterade.  bbq21.gif

lilsh0rtii445

AustinBennett

There were indeed names , but they must have taken it down . Doesn't matter , sorry I brought up the matter .

Homer

Quote from: AustinBennett on February 12, 2010, 10:47:12 AM
There were indeed names , but they must have taken it down . Doesn't matter , sorry I brought up the matter .

Don't be sorry. My comments aren't directed to you. Just the haters.  tumbsup.gif

Sugarfootin

bbq21.gif i just love your answer Homer.. your cool

Joe C

I hope my two screen names are plastered on that wall!!! I am proud to be a cheater in Pogo and have thousands of badges to prove it. I am proud to double-browse and help other people in here with their challenges.

My favorite new hobby in Pogo is to cheat so well that no one knows I am cheating. For example, the Boggle Bash thread. Funny how no one thinks the "dummy" that only gets 10-20 words per round is a "cheater".  The person that spells "dog", "get", "put" is not considered a cheater. But, since I have otherwise ranked out in the game, I just need to earn the Panic Flip. Panic Flips come on a regular schedule, without regard to how many words you find per round.

Funnily enough, the most complaining I ever got about "cheating" was in Popfu, which I finished in the early days without cheating. I am really good at Popfu, so I had a really, really long streak of victories. I probably had 1,200 straight wins and lost my streak during a hurricane when I lost power while playing. Now that I use a cheat program, the cheat sometimes loses a game or I lose the connection. My stats are a mess and if people could "see" them, they would not think I cheated at that game. Funny how people in Pogo "think" they know something about cheating and how it works. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

I cheat...therefore I am or something like that  tongue.gif

AustinBennett

Quote from: Homer on February 12, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
Don't be sorry. My comments aren't directed to you. Just the haters.  tumbsup.gif
I knew what you were saying Homer . Just thought I'd give folks here a heads-up on something they may not have been aware of . I never had paid attention to their forum and frankly continue to care less . I would imagine most of the people that are angered by cheaters are those that would cheat themselves , but are too ignorant to figure out how . The average player simply plays his game , and isn't preoccupied with what others are doing .

Homer

Quote from: AustinBennett on February 12, 2010, 01:53:30 PM
I knew what you were saying Homer . Just thought I'd give folks here a heads-up on something they may not have been aware of . I never had paid attention to their forum and frankly continue to care less . I would imagine most of the people that are angered by cheaters are those that would cheat themselves , but are too ignorant to figure out how . The average player simply plays his game , and isn't preoccupied with what others are doing .

It's cool. We are used to these kind of things. There have been several "lists" over the years. We get a kick out of hearing about them.

MsMissy

Well said Homer, why dont these ppl. leave the cheaaaaaters alone & how would they no who is cheating. Shame Shame on them bbq21.gif

jamrow32

between boggle bash and everybody whines bingo...I can't tell which people are worse.  I wish I could've seen the list though as I am sure I was probably on it at some point...lol

Homer

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 14, 2010, 06:53:32 AM
between boggle bash and everybody whines bingo...I can't tell which people are worse.  I wish I could've seen the list though as I am sure I was probably on it at some point...lol

I love the fact that people are wasting their time worrying about cheaters. While they waste their time I am increasing my badge lead over them.  ass.gif

In about a month I will break 2200 badges

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2010, 07:00:12 AM
I love the fact that people are wasting their time worrying about cheaters. While they waste their time I am increasing my badge lead over them.  ass.gif

In about a month I will break my water
[/quote

What????? blowkisses.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview