PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:36:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo forum

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2010, 08:14:32 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
Normally, I would be giving Homer hugs to help with his anger management issues. This time, however, Homer had a really good reason.... giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Come on Homer the breaking water was too funny.  I went to the forum and was suprised at what I found.  I went back many many pages and read the ones regarding cheaters, much to my suprise all the complainers were told off by the responders. They pretty much said you cant tell if someone is cheating(except for Boggle and even I will agre there some of those scores were humanly impossible but the auto has been refined to changed that) some people just play a game well. Also most of them stated they had been accused of cheating numerous times.  The one thing I didnt understand and I hope somebody here can explain it is at least twice different people complained about cheaters freezing their screen and taking their tokens.  I didnt know we had that ability.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on February 14, 2010, 09:33:30 AM
Come on Homer the breaking water was too funny.  I went to the forum and was suprised at what I found.  I went back many many pages and read the ones regarding cheaters, much to my suprise all the complainers were told off by the responders. They pretty much said you cant tell if someone is cheating(except for Boggle and even I will agre there some of those scores were humanly impossible but the auto has been refined to changed that) some people just play a game well. Also most of them stated they had been accused of cheating numerous times.  The one thing I didnt understand and I hope somebody here can explain it is at least twice different people complained about cheaters freezing their screen and taking their tokens.  I didnt know we had that ability.

I think the game freezes for whatever reason and causes them to leave a room and lose the tokens they have bet. I don't believe anyone has the ability to "freeze" a game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Dang I thought we must have a hidden super power  what a bummer  Im normal

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on February 14, 2010, 09:33:30 AM
Come on Homer the breaking water was too funny.  I went to the forum and was suprised at what I found.  I went back many many pages and read the ones regarding cheaters, much to my suprise all the complainers were told off by the responders. They pretty much said you cant tell if someone is cheating(except for Boggle and even I will agre there some of those scores were humanly impossible but the auto has been refined to changed that) some people just play a game well. Also most of them stated they had been accused of cheating numerous times.  The one thing I didnt understand and I hope somebody here can explain it is at least twice different people complained about cheaters freezing their screen and taking their tokens.  I didnt know we had that ability.
I sure do not have that ability. Homer can correct me if I am wrong, but that would be criminal hacking. I think Pogo would address that problem. tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on February 14, 2010, 12:19:52 PM
I sure do not have that ability. Homer can correct me if I am wrong, but that would be criminal hacking. I think Pogo would address that problem. tumbsup.gif

I would think so. Pogo certainly wouldn't take hacking lightly. To hack a game to win tokens is senseless when you can get all you want by purchasing an auto for $11

jamrow32

I guess the haters think that "Free jedi mind powers" come with the purchase of every auto....therefore not only winning the game but stealing the tokens from everyone else and locking up their systems.  I guess i'm not using mine right since all I do is simply win the game. 

Joe C

Some games I do not win all the time, but I win because I do not have to plan any game! tumbsup.gif

lilsh0rtii445

I need to vent.

About 15 minutes ago...I was in a game room playing with my planes, and all of a sudden I saw someone post that they were an Avon representative and just pretty much advertising. I wasn't cheating, so I spoke up and said, " I'm an Avon rep, and technically you're not supposed to advertise in a pogo chat room. With me being an Avon rep myself, let her know that not representing your self as an Avon Independent Representative was against Avon policy. You're supposed to label yourself as an Independent Representative always always, no matter what. I got jumped by the whole dam room. They asked why I was criticizing her, she is only trying to make a living." Ok, that's fine, but if you want to advertise, go advertise on Craigslist or merchant circle. Why go against Pogo's TOS and risk your pogo account? That's just straight up stupid. I ended up just leaving the game, because I was being jumped by EVERYONE.

I knew someone else had this problem also, but I can't remember who. I also reported her for getting on my nerves.  swear2.gif

C~M

that was stupid in reporting her as you advertised you sold Avon also and it will be in the transcripts

lilsh0rtii445

Actually, it's not stupid...because she put her website/email...everything out in the open. that is advertising. I did not. all i said was that i'm an avon rep also. i didn't label my website/email out in the open.

FluffyChenille

Newbie "cheater" here... ha ha   giggle2.gif

Question....can you lose your Pogo account if you use these "cheats"??? .....can they tell you are using them?

Homer

They can tell if you use cheats but they don't ban people for it anymore as long as you don't talk about it in chat or try to claim a cash/merchandise prize.

The general rules for cheating are:

1. Never claim any cash or merchandise prizes. Wallpapers and screensavers are ok.
2. Don't mention cheats in pogo chat. In fact most of us totally ignore chat period. If you don't say anything you can't get in trouble.

If you follow those two rules you really have nothing to worry about

FluffyChenille

Thanks for the response......next question, what is the point of playing Pogo with cheats if you do not "gain" anything from it?  I guess what I am saying is....I am not gaining any pleasure out of playing the game itself since the "cheat" is playing it for me..........so if I can't claim any prizes other than pogo coins which are really useless....what am I playing for?  Perhaps I am missing something I should know. Just curious and also on the fence as to if playing with a cheat is worth giving up any prize I might down the road win..............if that is even possible with Pogo.

Homer

Quote from: FluffyChenille on February 19, 2010, 07:02:55 PM
Thanks for the response......next question, what is the point of playing Pogo with cheats if you do not "gain" anything from it?  I guess what I am saying is....I am not gaining any pleasure out of playing the game itself since the "cheat" is playing it for me..........so if I can't claim any prizes other than pogo coins which are really useless....what am I playing for?  Perhaps I am missing something I should know. Just curious and also on the fence as to if playing with a cheat is worth giving up any prize I might down the road win..............if that is even possible with Pogo.

We use the cheats because it's all about the badges. If not for cheats you could spend two or more lifetimes trying to get all the badges manually. There are a few badges that I believe are close to impossible to get manually. The odds of you actually winning a cash prize are so incredibly bad. You are more likely to get hit by a car than win a pogo jackpot. Our website has been around for 6+ years and we have close to 40,000 members and I can count on one hand the number of people who have actually won jackpots.

lilsh0rtii445

Yep, 6th street Omaha is kicking my arse.  girls18.gif

Joe C

Quote from: FluffyChenille on February 19, 2010, 07:02:55 PM
Thanks for the response......next question, what is the point of playing Pogo with cheats if you do not "gain" anything from it?  I guess what I am saying is....I am not gaining any pleasure out of playing the game itself since the "cheat" is playing it for me..........so if I can't claim any prizes other than pogo coins which are really useless....what am I playing for?  Perhaps I am missing something I should know. Just curious and also on the fence as to if playing with a cheat is worth giving up any prize I might down the road win..............if that is even possible with Pogo.
Homer

The proper response to the list of questions is answered in my house this way.

I cheat at Pogo because I can. I cheat because I have been a member for nearly 8 years and I do not have time for all the challenges and ranks. I like looking at my badge album and the things I have been able to accomplish with the cheat programs. I can afford Pogo, cheat programs and I pay top dollar for every premium/mix challenge.

Mostly, I cheat at Pogo because it is a healthy outlet. I like watching the cheat program play the various games. So do my boys. It is nice to know the cheat programs are working away on the next goal.

I do not seek approval for my actions and my likes. I cheat at Pogo because it is a healthy habit that does not cost a lot of money. I used to play Pogo when I was getting divorced. Now, I am happily married to a woman that understands Pogo and encourages me to use cheat programs so I can spend time with her. tumbsup.gif

harley89

Hocky

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview