PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:32:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Notice one challenge is NOT a auto

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

Hi all I have been noticing that lately Pogo Club on the weekly challenges has been using at least one game that does not offer a AUTO.  Has anyone else noticed  this besides me??  Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to hear some comments about this.  Pogo is getting smart I believe.  And no doubt there are spies in here that are able to know what programs are offered and what is in the works.  It seems to me way to cause our membership to forget sometimes that we are united for the same reasons.  Instead I have noticed that there is some dissent around either with homer or the developers.  So I for one would like to know if anyone besides me is with me on this.  It would be pogo style to do this.  It would also please them to no end to read some of the, shall we say  developers being hassled or rushed into programs that are tech wise difficult.  The new games as we must all admit lately have been a bit more technical at the very least.  And I am completely computer illiterate but I am getting smarter by reading the posts in all the forums and learning as I go.  I think it is an intersting concept.  If you have an opinion I would like to hear it.  I would also like to say if Pogo is actually putting the pressure on our fine family here including the program developers lets not forget we stand united OK.  No one is perfect.  And I would rather download something that has been given test and thought than one that doesn't work on my system but on others.  It is not fair to pressure these guyes for doing a job I surely couldn't do and really how many of us are Qualified to do this?!?!   Thanks  Getty :o  I used spell check just because I thought it was important for this commentation.  lol  As most of you know I had a time earlier with using periods, etc... and I normally don't use it (spellcheck anyway)  But I do make post in here.  By the welcome new members and hello to the ones that post and help and offer advice I for one really appreciate it.  And never is there a page without Homer or DJ writing to offer advice or a joke. 

DEBKARLAR

I think pogo is just trying to get people to try other games. to often a lot of users go to same game/room  and don't even bother trying anything new

Hooper2092

yeah i agree.. i wish however they would have BRIDGE for a challenge sometime... I love that game and it has never once been a challenge.  :-\

2TOOME

Quote from: gettysrevenge on July 09, 2004, 11:04:23 PM
Hi all I have been noticing that lately Pogo Club on the weekly challenges has been using at least one game that does not offer a AUTO.  Has anyone else noticed  this besides me?? 

I also noticed this as well.  They don't want to make it that easy for us LOL!

Homer

I'm confused. :-\ Dissent with who?

Not sure what your trying to say. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: LuLu on July 10, 2004, 03:51:59 AM
How about Keno?  ;D
that game is soooooo boring pick 10 then wait forever I've only hit 500 twice

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview